Is anyone else coping with infant loss/misscarriage or still birth?

I lost my little boy in April he was still born at 23 weeks and I don't know how to cope ever since I've been so depressed I miss him so much and I feel hatred and jealousy towards anyone who is pregnant I just find it unfair.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your child is in heaven with Jesus. I don't know your personal life but if your man is still with you there is always hope for more children.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry about what happened to you. I had a neighbor who went through the same thing, and she wouldn't come out of the house for days. *Hugs*

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• At least 1/3 of medically recognized pregnancies end, so chances are you aren't alone. I can't imagine what you're going through. Just allow yourself to grieve in whatever way you need.

• I'm so sorry :( I've never experienced this but I wish you the best and hope that you can find inner-peace. You'll be in my prayers. <3