What's the best part about where you live?

For me it's the ocean and all the activities it brings :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The close knit community, it makes it feel like the town is your family which is a bit weird but still. Plus there's the change of seasons and fall where I am is at its peak right now which is gorgeous. And the rolling hills and views are also beautiful

• I love these small communities they feel like home. I wish I could experience seasons they seem to convey the best feelings

• They do ;)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Nothing good about this shithole. 😐

• Well, I live in a college town. And I don't like to drink. It's small, surrounded by everything small town and tradition. So, the best thing around here are the classrooms and labs where I learn. I don't particularly like the area, but I love my education and the one offered in this small town where I live.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbxtwB8acE8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nna7slXE5LY

www.lighthouseratings.com/Martin/GMHaven.jpg

www.westmichiganvacationideas.com/.../sunset3.jpg

Okay but for real now.

All the open land <3 makes me happy. There is no better feeling than taking your horse to one of those fields and just letting him run. It's a 6 mile straightaway. Perfection.

And the beaches? Yes.

• I don't know why the text decided to glitch like that.

• 5 years. I've known him since he was 4 though.

He's my baby. My boyfriend is aware that he competes for my affection with Sonny. He's also aware that he loses. :P

• Lol that's so sweet. What a cool story though that you've known Sonny for 16 years, I mean that's really cool

• Hmmm... the trees. The open land. It's beautiful and the air is clean, haha.

• Paris is breathtaking in the night when it's quite and most of the people are sleeping.

• I've always wanted to go there. It just seems so beautiful and I want to see the Louvre, and the Palace of Versailles too

• Yeah I would imagine. Are the people nice there?

• Mmmm depends, I prefer americans

• The weather, we have more sunny than rainy days and the food.

• Nice, although I love the rain

• That's true, I live in California and we rarely see it lately and it's just so nice when I do see it

• I feel the same.

• The people. They make you love the place you live in.

• The people here are what always makes me feel at home

• Yeah this will sound corny but I remember in grade 5, during our school assembly, the principal would always make us answer this one question. "What makes a great school?" And we would say "The people inside it!"

• That's not corny, I think that's so true. You never realize it at that age but it is so true. The people make the place

• California... I live in the country though so I like the space, dead grass smell, fresh air, and the sun.

• Yeah, I have to agree... I live on the west coast. So the ocean, attractions, and diverse places to eat have been really good here.

• Best part for my little town? let me think...

Boring yeah, worse part? Boring, how wonderful :/ Shit!

• Its sunny 300 days a year and there's a huge mountain range right in my backyard.

• Same for me, the ocean and all its wonders :)

What Guys Said 6

• not much. the people are shitty (new york city wannabe's), it's cold half the year and there's literally nothing to do.

• The lesser of crazy people compared to other places?

• Beaches and casinos.

• being able to sit on my roof and see the stars at night :) love being from out in the sticks :)

• The girls! Who knew Virginia had so many beautiful faces and such huge asses

• Wine country.