You are walking home in the dark, you see something move. What/Who do you think it is? What do you do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am an Avid walker, @Ashely_Princess, and when I used to live in a big community that was way out in God's country, deep in the woods, I would go walking in the dead of the night, for there were a few streets lights where I could see the road, and then on the other hand there were areas where there Was... Complete darkness.
    I never gave it a thought that perhaps a bear, a Coye dog or something More could come out a time. However, living again, out in the country, I don't walk at night, I do my four miles and more in the daylight.
    If I was approached though with 'Something move' and couldn't make out what it was... I would Stand Very Still in the Still in the night and say something perhaps in a whisper Like," Hello..." And pray until the cows came home
    Good luck. xx

• *Fox, raqcoon, possum, something like this if I am lucky. xx

• Oh, so welcome, @Ashely_Princess, and be safe yourself if you go out. xxoo

• Thank you, @Ashely_Princess, for the Vote of Confidence, and please, be safe this Halloween.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 14

• I draw my long sword and challenge the pugnacious cur to a duel to the death. Should he decline then I would endeavour to curse his family for bearing such a dishonourable and cowardly pool of sputum. I would then stride to my home and boast of my victory over the worm to my may noble retainers.

• Lol cool and thanks for answering

• It's likely a cat, opossum, or skunk.

There's this damn skunk that I constantly seem to surprise when I go for a walk at night. I know about where it lives, so I'm always cautious. I drag my feet. I jingle my car keys. I whistle loudly. All of this is an attempt to forewarn the skunk that I'm coming. Yet that damn thing must be deaf! It always acts surprised and points its tail in my general direction, then goes scurrying off.

• Wow cool and thanks for answering

• my first thought is probably a coyote or something, so I'd ready my "kicking foot".

• Lol oh and thanks for answering

• Probably a cat

• Yeah true and thanks for answering

• I think it's my imagination and I just carry on walking

• Assume it is an animal and not care, but just in case cross the street to avoid where the sight came from.

• Cool, thanks for answering

• A person or animal. I just keep on walking

• An Alien stalking me, just waiting his chance to abduct me D:.

• Just keep walking, I am always wary when walking at night and always have been. But I became a lot more wary since I got mugged at gun point whilst with some friends.

• probably a cat or mouse. *walks on*

• Lol and thanks for answering

• I automatically assume it's a person, and get into prime fighting person

• I just think it is mouse or something and keep walking

• I take out my rubberband gun, yelp like a crazed llama, and if they come at me, let 'em have it!

• Lol and thanks for answering

• Put my hands up in a fighting position.

What Girls Said 10

• Depending on the height, I would assume it's either an animal or human. If it's a human, I would keep my eyes on him or her in case it tries to follow me or run towards me. If it does run towards me, I would pick up a rock and throw it at its direction and run like my butt's on fire.

• Get my knife out, just in case.

• Lol and thanks for answering

• I'd look in the direction of where the movement was but I'd keep walking. If I felt unsafe I'd fake dial and talk to 911 lol!

• First I think "ahhhh a ghost!" Then I remember I drive a car so I must be asleep.

• Lol and thanks for answering

• it's a kitty

• I ALWAYS have to stop and look.

• Oh cool and thanks for answering

• walk faster duh

• I'd think it's a monster or creep and I'd start running.

• I automatically think its a murderer or something hiding and I immediately speed up and walk faster trying to get to my destination faster.

• Stray cat and i ignore it...