What do you think of losing all five senses permanently?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would honestly kill myself. I live for tasting all my favorite foods, hearing my favorite songs and getting goosebumps. If I couldn't feel how soft a cat is or be able to know what my S/O felt like or smell my favorite flowers or go star gazing I would be depressed. Without my senses I wouldn't be able to enjoy life as I try to now.

Most Helpful Guy

• So you can't see, smell, hear, taste, or touch?
    You are pretty much a vegetable at that point. At that point, I wouldn't mind being euthanized/killed. That'd be just a living hell, trapped in your own head without knowing anything what is going on around you.
    I mean, Hellen Keller was able to do many achievements, and that was shocking enough as it was. Even then, she still had taste and touch.

With all senses gone, you basically have nothing to work with. I'd rather not be a permanent potato. Since I'm already pretty much dead, just kill me off or something.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, that's call death.

• Well that would be a real bummer. I eat vegetables, but I really don't want to be what I eat.

What Guys Said 6

• It is like death, except it is worse because you are aware of it.

• Its nothin' worse compare to losing ma baby @missnowhere 😤
    I'd die if i were to lose her :'(

• Unthinkable for me :(

• You could almost call that a vegetable.

• i would want someone to kill me

• You can't lose all five sense. Unless you die. At most you can be blind and deaf at the same time, taking away all ranged sensory perception. You would be left with smells, taste, and touch.