Would you be mad if someone called you fat?

Girls and guys would you be mad if someone called you fat

• Yes
    42% (19)33% (7)39% (26)Vote
  • No
    58% (26)67% (14)61% (40)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
21|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends; I have a flat stomach so if someone does it's kind of laughable (I have huge thighs but thats not really something you call someone "fat" for). My mom says it all of the time though because her ideal figure is super boyish (no bust, ribs sticking out, thigh gap, no hips/butt... you get the idea) and it irks me

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• XD i´d be like HO HO HO *rubs belly*

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Just to make this a little deep: why is being called fat an insult? It's literally a body type. If you're fat and someone calls you fat, then okay like thanks you really got me there? Lol.

If you call someone fat who isn't fat, then I see that as pretty unnecessary and pointless instead of rude/mean.

If you call someone fat who is fat, I also see that as pretty unnecessary.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, because I'm not fat. I would punch them in the face on top of their stupidity. But I wouldn't be offended.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I know what I am. I know the goals I'm working towards. It bothers me more when people assume.

2|0
    0|0
  • I mean... yes. I'd be offended. I work hard to appear thin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would laugh because I really don't care! hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care, I know I'm the opposite of fat anyways xD

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be bothered and more upset over the comment if anything, not mad.

1|0
    0|1
  • I mean I know I am the opposite of fat so I wouldn't believe it but I would be mad that someone would be purposely trying to hurt me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I'm skinny so hell no, I wouldn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't get mad at facts yo

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would laugh. Because I am not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be confused

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 16 and weigh 105. I think im good!😌 But no one should judge other people by there weight. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a little but then I eat a cake and get over it

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I know I'm not lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, no. I don't care what others think

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I weigh 105. If someone called that fat, I would be more concerned for them then be mad

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. What do they know? They aren't my doctor or trainer. If my doc or trainer said it, then I would consult with them to get me back to being healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am fat so no i wouldn't be mad, as long as it is said as a description i dont mind, but as an insult in a fight... well fuck them lol... but that has only happened to me like once to my recollection... person kinda hated me so... it is really all about the intention behind it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• No, I won't. I would outright ignore the comment and the person as well, I mean I'll just keep to saying hello that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I call myself fat because I'm fat. Only 10-20 pounds over, but still too fat.

0|2
    0|0
  • Maybe a bit but I would know the joke would be back on them because I am not fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's happened many times. I couldn't get angry because it was true. It was hurtful though, that they felt the need to remind me of my flaws and chose to humiliate me in public. Lotta assholes in the world though. Par for the course.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the opposite of fat xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd show them my abs and be completely flummoxed why they would say that

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I mean, I wouldn't exactly be happy about someone telling me something I already know if I am fat. But if I'm not fat, then I wouldn't be mad. In fact, I'd be amused.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd laugh in their faces like they're stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel I typically have a strong temper, but I still would be quite upset on the inside at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because they would correct.

0|0
    0|0
  • please call me fat not gonna change anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bother me because I'm very far from being fat haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not because I know I'm not fat.

0|0
    0|0