Have you ever been so ashamed of yourself?

I won't go into details but I said something so thoughtless and so rude and arrogant tonight. I didn't even realize it. It took someone else to point that out to me for me to really see how wrong I was. I was just really really ashamed and disappointed in myself.

you don't have to be specific or detailed, but have you guys ever had a moment like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yes. My foot used to stay in my mouth half of the time. I'm a lot more deliberate and thoughtful about what I say now, at least when I'm around people who don't know me well.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. more than once unfortunately. one of those times was something very similar to your situation.

What Guys Said 2

• Sadly, I can recall more than one. I surely know that feeling that is a cross between kicking yourself, wishing it never happened, with a touch of just pure shame. If it wasn't for Christ's kindness, I would surely be burning in hell.

• Yes, I have been.

What Girls Said 0