Have you ever take advantage of someone to get what you want?

Like guys.. Have you ever been good to a girl to sleep with her?

Girls.. Have you ever friendzoned a guy and flirt ocassionally to get stuff from him?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I admit I have used sex to get what i want from a guy, even though i wasn't super into him.

I got burned in a past relationship so i try to be good now and not manipulate a guy, but it's hard not to.

What Guys Said 7

• ... No, because everything catches up to you eventually.

• Ha, HA!! GREAT JOKE there!!! 'Been good to a girl to sleep with her!!' How many guys can honestly say that helping a girl/woman EVER resulted in any kind of sex? Yeah, that is the SHORTEST LIST IN HISTORY!!!
    Girls, flirting, to get stuff from guys!! Yeah, like that NEVER happens!!!

• There are many guys that I know they lied to my friends to get in their pants. One of my friends list her virginity to a guy who said he loved her, after she gave him what he wanted, the guy forgot about her name.

• Nah dood I'm too cool for dat

• All the freaking time...

• No. I don't think I could do that. I wouldn't enjoy the sex at all, I would feel guilty.

• Nah, it's not cool to be a tool

• Yea, it is called rape

What Girls Said 3

• I don't take advantage. I get taken advantage of. I'm an easy target and guys see that so they use me. I'm being used by the guy I have a sorta kinda thing with right now and I know it, but I don't know how to walk away. I don't really think I could manipulate (at least in a really bad way) a guy to do what I want and not give a shit about them. It's just not my style.

• I am the one that people take advantage of 😅 and no I, ve never been friendzoned because I never asked a guy out

• Oh sister, that's bad lol I know how you feel XD people take advantage of me too lol poor us

• Nope, That's not like me at all.