Totally embarrassed myself in front of the guy I like?

So today I asked the guy I like in my college about a question related to the lecture...
I don't usually get that nervous when I talk to him (I do but not a lot) , but as soon as I started talking to him my mind went black... I forgot even my English and I did crazy grammar mistakes 😢😢 I feel stupid.. 😢😢
He doesn't know that I like him, but after this I'm pretty sure he is at least suspecting it...

What would you think if something like this happened to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, you think THAT is embarrassing? Listen to this: I once had a huge crush on a girl and on one day when we went to an amusement park together and she kinda forced me to go on a ride I really didn't want to, I ended up puking all over the floor right at the exit and right in front of her when we got off (yes, literally, not symbolically). She was standing right next to me, looking at him throwing up and about a hundred other people saw it too and looked at me making this face "omg this guy is really disgusting". THAT'S embarrassing.
    So as for your situation: don't worry about it. If he's a cool guy, he thought it was cute. I certainly would have thought that way.

What Guys Said 2

• He has only one thing in mind, 'Oh that cutie pie, I didn't understood the jabbering she did, but I loved it,'
    That's the thing sid girl approached and she wins then it's a win. If she fails then it's cute and funny and tempting to any guys, so yeah again a win for you.
    So yeah you won, just next time don't forget to leave with a smile

• I would find it really cute and would be thrilled the next time she approaches me

What Girls Said 2

• I would laugh it off and I would say "Looks like I got tounge tied". It's no big deal at all.

• I would be so embarrassed. This happens pretty much all the time with me. I like someone and I get nervous and start speaking nonsense. Can't look the guy in his eyes in fear that he'll know I like him.

Pretty normal but still embarrassing.