Do you believe in after-death life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not slamming anyone's beliefs... but no.

I WISH I could... but I just can't work myself into believing it.

I will say this... I have travelled all over the world... and seen amazing things. The majestic fjords in Norway; the forests of the Pacific Northwest, the Arctic...

And even seen beautiful women and thought... "there had to be some kind of "creator" for all of this - it can't have happened by itself."

And... even science can't convince me how EVERYTHING in the universe came from NOTHING.

So I'm... like 80% believing there is a creator.

But believing there is one - even if there is one - doesn't mean he's really interested in us, or in how we live our lives, or even if we believe in him at all.

So you can call me a "searcher" ... I'm still looking for the truth and I will probably still be doing it until the day I die.

Like I said, been all over the world - to every continent, every one. I meet Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddists, Hindus...

Why do they believe in their particular religion? The answer is usually... because their parents did... or someone got ahold of them and convinced them a particular religion was correct. Christians get upset when I say... "If you had been born in Raqqa, you'd be every bit the devoted Muslim!" And Muslims get upset when I tell them they'd either be atheist or agnostic or Christian or Jew if they had been born in America.

As a devoted AGNOSTIC, I have researched about every religion.

The only one that even came close to making sense to me was Hinduism - and even that doesn't make much sense. But at least the ancient Hindus believed in a universe with planets - and some of their legends can be resolved with science with a bit of thought. But still, this isn't by any means enough to convince me.

And... at a certain point... I just say, "hey, if there is a GOD he gave me this intelligence to sort things out". I'm open-minded, doing the best that I can in discovering the truth - if he holds that against me well... whatever.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah i do.. :) it gives me hope..

What Guys Said 14

• there's an after life whether you believe it or not. Energy once your body dies doesn't just dissapear. Now whether you actually have a concious state of where you are - thats a whole different story - but i bet you do, most feel that have near death experiences or actually dieng for a short while, still have concious awareness in a different perspective

There was one man in a operation and he was declared dead for a while, brain surgery but he came back and was able to tell what was happenign in the operating room in detail. He was looking from a out of body experience

• I do... I believe there is no greater honor then to die and give your body back to the earth as an offering. We reap the benefits of the animals and plants to feed ourselves over a lifetime, therefore, our body should give nutrients back to the earth.

I believer our soul is used again and you are reborn to the world to live a different life. Hopefully, much better than the one before, especially for those people who had a rough life.

• Not at all, I think we just stop perceiving and become unaware of anything and we'll be dead and that's it.

• yes I do. as nothing will make sense if their isn't

• I believe in the Spirit World which is the equivalent of heaven. That is the true home of all souls. I don't believe in hell. However, this physical world called Planet Earth is one of the worst worlds to live in, LOL. I'm glad this is the worst, I don't know if I could handle anything worse than Earth, LOL.

• In a way yes I believe God who ever he/she or it may be only takes ad because they is a better life or job for us where ever we end up when we die.

• Yes I believe in heaven and hell

• Nope not at all.. Dust to dust etc..

• Yes most definitely ✌

• No I don't believe it.

• Yes , i am a Roman-Catholic.

• no, it's stupid.

• No, I don't. I did when I was younger, but then I realized that I have a brain, and that my brain has thoughts -- intelligent, rational thoughts.

• No, but I believe in reincarnation.

What Girls Said 3

• I do. I do believe in heaven and hell, there's such symmetry in this world between good and bad that I think it carries over after... but I also recognize and accept that there's no way I can prove what happens after so at the end of the day, we all make our best guess and live accordingly.

• Nope.

filler

• Yes I do\\\\\\\