Do you enjoy being romantic?

I love it <3

• Yes i want to shower my love, with flowers and kisses, caressing them with my arms and singing to them with words as sweet as honey <3
  • No, love is a creation of the mind and doesn't actual exist, those who enjoy romance aren't realistic, and have mental illness
  • In between, i like the occasional poem, and will buy the occasional flowers, but i never over do anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh dude.. I love being that one guy that truly treats the girl the way she is deserved. I love treating girls like princesses from opening car doors for them to random flowers (for a girlfriend), to random and secret trips somewhere, and even surprise picnic dates. I absolutely love it.

I don't do the dates all the time because sometimes when you do something too much, it doesn't seem as special. I wish that wasn't true, but that's how I've experienced it.

It also helps when you're truly, madly in love with a girl and she loves you wholeheartedly. When she doesn't reciprocate, I still do sweet and romantic things because that's just who I am, but they're a little downplayed and more sporadic because I can tell she doesn't truly love me as much as I love her... That's when I look back and wonder why I did all of those things for someone that truly didn't love me. Again, just who I am.

What Girls Said 19

• To a certain extent, yeah. I'm not an overly romantic type of person. A lot of times, I feel like romantic gestures are corny but every now and then would be fine. I'm capable of loving someone without going over the top with romance, if that makes sense.

• it makes total sense
      more sense than being a hopeless romantic like myself :)
      i make no sense at all lol!

• no there is...
      you get a broken heart... a lot lol!
      </3

• That's not only people who are hopeless romantics though. Any time a person falls in love, whether they are romantic or not, there is a possibility of heartbreak. Such is life :/

• Screw the flowers lol I'm allergic to em (the pollens actually, but wtv).

But yeah, I'm not the super hopeless romantic kinda person. I enjoy it once awhile, it's fine for me. But too often, then no. <- if that makes sense, idek what I was writing.

• I'm in between. Little surprises and things done for me is fantastic, and I will do the same for the other person. :) It's the little things that mean the most anyway. I get too overwhelmed and flustered if I'm showered with affection. I guess I'm just not used to it, haha.

• I just took a quiz that made me realize I love the overtly romantic, yet sincere, guys.

I love words of affirmation said to me, thoughtful surprises, cuddles cuddles cuddles, sweet actions. I love it all. And I crave it. And I do best with a guy who treats me this way.

That being said, I'm probably not the super romantic type. I love nibbling and making my guy smile and giving the occasional surprise. But I love my guy to be a hopeless romantic.

• Ehh to an extent I guess. Not so much that it becomes cheesy as fuck.

• I am a big romantic... when I find the one worth giving it too. Sometimes people suck you out and leave you dry and hanging but I am still a believer... :) :) :)

• yeah. totally.. with the right guy.

• I don't know if it's romantic but I love getting little surprises here and there as well as giving them 😊

• I'm the grinch in love

• I only enjoy it when it comes from you <3

• I'm in love with love💕

• i've been known for killing romance
    so you can guess which one i chose ;)
    he has to be pretty damn special before i can feel any romantic longing

• My love is reserved now for one special girl, so i can't share it with you... but! i hope you can find a man, to ignite those flames within your spirit <3

• since never :(
      i just wanted to share it with you for the longest lol! </3

• i'm surprised by that. because it would have never worked out that way irl since you get too carried away by aesthetics. it's a big reason why i'm not a believer.

• Yes, for the right person ;)

• HI!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN :)
      i hope your Moroccan prince showers you with romance <3

• awww thank you :)
      yes, i have stopped having as much contact with her, and realize this...

• ah ok
      I see now I was worried for nothing haha

• Yes, I love being romantic :) <3

• Me = ANTI romantic, physically active grrrl :)

• ps... I voted B :P

• serial dating can be hard on the heart... at least for me, i am not capable of it :/
      good luck!

• (laughing)
      I have NEVER been in a relationship so am a seasoned professional dude.
      Peace xo

• Just because don't dislike romance, doesn't mean you don't believe in love.

• Never had romance in life before ¤____¤.

• Yes, i am a hopeless romantic. But sometimes it feels like i belong in a different time :(

• Tell me about it! I want to transport myself to the 1990's

• good luck... :)

• thank you, you too :) <3

• I'm not really a romantic. I don't mind if others are, but I have a "silly" personality, and like to keep things light. If things get intense it can sometimes make me uncomfortable. But I haven't really been in love either, so that may change if I find the right one.

• you need to embrace the intensity and let it take hold

• Perhaps. I just haven't felt that way yet. Maybe later on. :)

What Guys Said 8

• I don't want to shower my love, because that feels like I'm smothering them, but I certainly enjoy being romantic. I don't really like to be cheesy romantic though, instead I enjoy tossing my own mix into it, to create a unique romantic experience.

• i think thats the way to go, remain true to yourself while, expressing your love in your own way!

• Love is a reaction on the brain.. Just a bunch of chemicals (also has bodily affevcts too)

So by saying love isn't real or a creation of the mind (which everything is anyway) they mustn't beleive this reality isn't exactly 'reality'

• Indeed I do.

• Only sometimes bro.

• I'm not the buy-all-of-the-pretty-things romantic.

I'm more of the lets-lay-down-and-watch-the-night-sky kind of romantic.

• For the right lady I will write her poetry

• one time I bought this girl a rose. does that count?

• only if they reciprocate. Most romantic stuff is the guy doing everything and the woman doing relatively nothing.