Guys, rate figure (photo)?

rate 1-10 and why?
Guys, rate figure (photo)?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• The photo is a poor photo to evaluate your physique. Your arms and legs are visible and it does not appear that you are overweight or underweight. You do not appear to have an athletic body but you do not appear to be out of shape, either. Otherwise, there are no body features discernible in the photo for the purpose of rendering a rating.

• i asked for younger guys anyway, not grand dads i am not overweight, i am only 50 kg weight, thats normal for my height

What Guys Said 7

• You seem to be taking a swipe at someone very knowledgeable and who is highly respected on GAG! @OlderAndWiser. And, with childish petulance, you've blocked further comments backing his opinion.

OK, you want a younger guy's opinion? 10/10 for the legs. 1/10 for personality.

• hard to tell with the baggie shirt hiding your figure

nice legs

• I would give 6 out of 10.

• OH! MY! GOD! sexy legs I am gonna steal and run away. And look at that thigh gap, if it's natural then you get 9/10. If you are starving for it then I am gonna drown you in booze and stuff you with your favorite flavor of Ice cream or favorite food.

• @Asker Actually, you didn't say anything about only wanting responses from younger guys and, if you had, I would not have bothered you. Blocking me was a childish response. Good luck!

• @OlderAndWiser thaks for letting me "block" u, what would i do without ur permission... really

• You look very young probably someone around 17-18. Anyway I don't rate people with a number but I love your legs and socks😍

• Rate my figure first eye for an eye

• You look good. You have nice legs