Have you ever had imaginary friends?

During dinner we talked about imaginary friends. My mom told me that I definantly had a few, since I was a pretty lonely child, since I had problems with my speech and in general had a tough time making friends. So I actually remember two of my ''friends''

I've had more - but I remember the two best.
The first one was called ''Bunny'' I remember it as a pink, in a very ''cartoon'' alike style. I also had another ''bunny'' simply in a black. (I might aswell add that the blavk bunny never really did much - it was just there)

So.. did you have any imaginary friends? Can you remember it/them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I pretended that I had one... if that makes any sense.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I had lots. The most memorable was Buster; he was a giant, black rabbit with magical powers lol. There was also Foody the pig, and a flock of sheep which belonged to him, none of them could talk although my other animal friends could for some reason. We used to have to count all 100 sheep through the door whenever we left the house or returned home. There was a horse named Darcy.. A few others that were animals. There were fairies for a while. 'Nanny White' who was my 'nanny', and there was another Nanny whose name I can't remember (this was inspired by 101 Dalmatians I think :') ).

What Guys Said 3

• When I was a kid I had a fly named “skee”

There was also that incident with Harvey but I still maintain he was a real live pooka.

• My friend says "Hi".
    PS: He's imaginary.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I never had any, but my little sister had one called ally that she used to blame when cookies went missing😂😂

• No, but I used to talk to my teddies a lot when I was a child but those are real right?