What is your definition of slut?

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically the definition is someone who has had a lot of casual partners. However "a lot" is kinda subjective. There's no clearly defined ovjective criteria to separate "slut" form "not a slut".

Realistically nobody likes the thought of their significant other having been with other people but it's something that they have to tolerate. That being said everyone has a slightly different tolerance for what kind of past they are willing to accept in a significant other. Slut is often just a label applied to anyone who falls outside of that individuals tolerance. So in a way slut really just means "not girlfriend material" and since what makes someone girlfriend material varies from person to person, so does the definition of slut.

Most Helpful Girl

• To me it all comes down to language, how she behaves online as well as in real life, if she has standards and values herself. In my opinion, a girl have had multiple sexual encounters, and still not be a slut, or have had a few sexual encounters but exploit herself, behaving horribly and talking trashy which makes her a slut.

Ex. A girl who puts of half naked duck face pictures, using a lot of "u, ur, bae" and other trashy internet slang, would be a complete whore in my mind, even if she had only had one sexual partner.

Where a girl who dresses nice, treats people nice, is intelligent and values herself and her body but have had 50+ sexual partners, is not a slut.

What Guys Said 12

• There is not really one but this may help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLxbYIpjbL8

• Someone who sleeps with taken people, cheats, or employs manipulative methods to obtain sexual gratification.

Simply having tons of partners? Not a slut.

Dresses revealingly? Not slutty.

• The actual definition is having many partners

But my own definition is basically a women that has more sex than her body actually needs. Abusing her body's ability to have orgasms on "consistently" - even if its with one guy Id still think its a little slutty if ifs consistent.

• One that dresses that way to pick ujp men and sleeps around a lot

• Myself probably.

• Anyone (irrespective of gender) who has sex casually (with one or several people) and without the feeling of a bond with their partner (aka not being in a relationship).

• .. A promiscuous girl.

• a girl who is totally choiceless and fucks every guy who asks for it.

• Kim Kardashian.

• I don't have a definition as I do not use the word...

• getting p in v from other guys than legitimate long term family and friends - confirmed boyfriend.

• Definition of "Slut".

n. What girls call other girls that they don't like.

What Girls Said 9

• My definition of a slut is someone who willingly uses others for their own greedy, selfish sexual gratification despite whatever sleazy, emotional/physical/mental/spiritual cost someone else may experience. They put their genital first before integrity, decency, and consideration of others.

• The word "slut" is a disgusting "term" used just to make a woman feel bad and restricted so she'll stay "in her place"

• to be impacted by my friend's irresponsible, reckless, vagina-obsessed choices. So you are very right when you say that the term can be misused but sometimes it's not :/

At times, it's no different than calling someone a b*tch because they were sincerely mean and they should be called out on it.

• Mmm yeah, sometimes it may be okay as a wake up call but I don't agree with it being thrown around as an insult

• A girl who is too sexually loose, i. e., sleeps with a lot of guys.

• slut
    slət/Submit
    nounderogatory
    1.
    a woman who has many casual sexual partners.
    synonyms: promiscuous woman, prostitute, whore; More
    2.
    dated
    a woman with low standards of cleanliness.

• someone who does sexual things in public. whatever you do in private is your business. and that applies to both guys and girls.

• that word does not exist in my vocabulary

• A dumb word used against others when you are angry, jealous, or trying to manipulate someone.

• I'm just reading these responses like "Wtf?"

• One with no/very few sexual morals and/or boundaries.

• A female who enjoys cukholding 😂