Girls, how tall are you and on the vote poll, what height do you prefer, also please answer questions in the details?

If you had to choose one of each by how much would be the tallest you prefer and if he was shortest how short would you prefer.

Please answer like this

Example:

A) Tallest 3 inches/cm above me

B) Shortest 12 inches/cm below me lol

Let us guys know.

• Taller than me
    87% (27)29% (4)69% (31)Vote
  • Same height as me
    10% (3)29% (4)16% (7)Vote
  • Shorter than me
    3% (1)42% (6)15% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'2, I prefer guys taller than me which works well cause there aren't all that many that are shorter than me. I think the boyfriend's like 6 foot? That's fine, but it'd work better if he was shorter, so I prefer like 5'9, I think. If he was shorter, I'd prefer it was only like 5'1 :P

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I'm 5'1" and I'd prefer taller. He doesn't have to be tall, just tall enough to reach things I can't. My boyfriend is 5'8" and he's perf. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4. I prefer that he be taller than me. The shortest guy I dated was 5 inches taller than me. I felt very masculine next to him. Prefer taller.

0|0
    1|1
  • I'm 5'11. I prefer him to be my height or taller. The last guy I dated was 6'3 and that's is perfect for me I think.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2, I don't care about height.

1|3
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4", and I prefer taller. Tallest would be... 6'4", maybe? Shortest would be... 5'? I don't know, I've never had a guy who's shorter than me ask me out, so I've never given it a shot.

0|0
    0|1
    • A shorter guy shorter than you not asking you most likely never did or gonna happen haha

• I'm 170 cm (5'7) and I like a guy from 5'10 to 6'5. My current unofficial boyfriend is 183 cm (6'1) and I like his height.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11" and honestly just because Im insecure about my height m type is a guy that is taller than I am

1|1
    1|0
  • I prefer someone taller than me. That's not too hard given the fact that I'm 5'0.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6 (around 1m68/1m69) and I would like to date a man at least 2 inches taller than me.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm 5'0. Prefer taller. Doesn't really matter how much, but I think I'd like about 5 inches (and up) taller best. Anything over 6' would probably be too much though. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2" and I prefer if the guy is taller than me :)
    He's 5'10", which is the "shortest" for me.
    Tallest would be about 6'4" or 6'5".

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm 5'7" and I've always preferred guys taller than me, especially if I need/want to wear heels.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm 5'9"
    I'd prefer him to be my height or taller.
    Tallest: I guess 9 inches taller making him 6'6"? I haven't really thought about this much as I'm pretty tall already.
    Shortest: 3 inches shorter making him 5'6"

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'7". Height doesn't really matter to me. I have dated guys shorter (shortest was 5'4"), my height, and taller (tallest was 6'7"). I voted around my height, because around my height can include a foot shorter or taller, it doesn't matter.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• The optimal range is +-4 inches. I'm 5'7". Afterwards things just get inconvenient.

0|0
    0|0
  • Results please

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 5'3. I prefer same height or shorter peoples than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tallest my height, shortest 15cm less

0|0
    0|0