Do you have a good memory?

Do you remember things well, or do you usually forget? When you remember does it take time for things to come back to you?

I ran into an old friend earlier, I'm good with faces but I'm bad with names. I felt bad because she said "Hey Daisy!" and I couldn't place hers for a few seconds until it hit me. Lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've forgotten friends names after a few months of not seeing them, and half the time I can't place celebrity names to faces either. But there are other areas of memory I have no problem with, like memorising equations or methods. I wouldn't worry about your memory yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have an awful memory.
    ... it's been said that playing brain games, such as puzzles, word search, and those weird games where you have to remember the exact sequence in which something was done, can improve your memory as you age if you play them often. and they're fun! :D! but they can get frustrating also xD for example this one...
    www.realsimple.com/health/mind-mood/lights-out

What Guys Said 7

• Nope! My memory is perhaps my Achilles heel! It's so damn poor! :P

• I hate when that happens.

• I know, it sucks! I'm so damn forgetful! But people like us are usually fortunate enough to posses other skills which compensate for our lack of memory, at least to a certain extent! :P

• Actually, my long term memory is pretty good, but my short term memory is nothing short of abysmal!

• that was meeee!

• I was good at remembering everything up until a few years ago. Dunno what happened. It's probably one of the reasons I started doing worse in math.

• I used to but not anymore.

• I have a really good memory, I can remember the words of a song from a year 6 play from a character I didn't even play... I tend to remember a lot of things that I maybe shouldn't, and I remember loads of sing lyrics.

• I'm the same

• I have photographic memory and even more superior echoic memory.

What Girls Said 11

• I remember everything! Except names... my only fault! But I'll probably remember someone's shoe type and eye colour and hope that it comes to me before it gets awkward.

• I have selective memory.. but I'm good with birthdays and names, suck with faces. It always end up making me look like a fool.

There's this once where I bumped into my ex colleague, and she was like "Hey (my name)" and I'm like
    • "oh hey, are you Dannelle?"
    • "No wait, you're Charmaine"
    • "Nono you must be Sherlene"
    and she was just "no.. I'm actually Bianca" 😅

Just fml -_-

• I have a good memory when it comes to birthdays and names.

• I have a pretty good memory thankfully. Every now and then, it fails me, though, and I end up looking like a moron.

• it is okay.. i think.. not very good..

• I have a selective memory I either remember it too well if I want, or just forget it ASAP.

• I mostly remember things well because i have a photographic memory.

• short term memory is bad from years of vitamin deficiencies but my long term is excellent

• my memory its kinda good

• I remember the trolls here.

• I have a good memory yeah, especially a good long term memory :)