Anyone else hate being short?

I often get called "cute" in a panda type of way, and it kind of upsets me that younger people treat me like a child. Elementary kids hit on you... people use you as an arm rest... everyone thinks you are innocent and when you curse they freak out... people love to pick you up and carry you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I get the cute thing too. I'm very told I'm beautiful and have only ever been called "sexy" once. But, honestly... I embrace my mininess. I am who I am and my height isn't going to define me. I am a firecracker with a quirky personality, and if somebody has an issue with me not being as innocent as I look, well, they can eat shit.

Eventually people just get used to who you are.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not sure if 5'9 counts as short but I definitely wish I was taller.

I'm short enough to be considered short by some people but tall enough that people who are 5'5 will patronize me and tell me to stfu.

• Me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Being short sucks but I'm use to it

• Lmao how are jeans fitting you short stuff

• short guy = death
    indian = death
    balding = death
    ugly = death

• i wouldn't know

What Girls Said 6

• I'd prefer to be short than ridiculously tall. You can still look sexy and grown as a short woman with the right clothes and make-up.

• Haha, this first grader asked me, "So, wanna kiss?"😱😐😐

I don't hate being short though.

Sometimes I wanna be just a few more inches taller but the thoughts fades away quickly.

• hahaha.. but.. but.. you are so cute.. lol..

• not really. I am short so i am closer to hell. FEAR ME!!!

• Glad I don't have that problem. I'm tall and all legs and people are intimidated by me. I love it!!!

• I was working (in retail) and an old lady was laughing because I could not reach the shelf

• So yeah being short sucks 😢