Are most people on this site beta, anime, virgins? Or do most people actually have a social life?

Updates:
"Virgin" just being general term for someone afraid to talk to girls for example

0|1
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no clue. I have a social life in "the real world" I just like going on here too lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mlao barely use this but I'd give you this in cliff

> Hate on hot chicks saying this looking for attention

> rate high on ugly ones

> Wk neckbeard bitching about not getting girls

> Still following femenism

Basically, its just goths united

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• ewwww anime ewwwwwwww

1|1
    1|0
  • I'm a virgin, like very few anime, only those that I deem acceptable, to me 90% of that stuff is completely retarded. I'm very girly, so I probably am "beta" in behavior. I'm the more shy, sweet girl in the crowd.

But I also have a social life. I have lots of female friends in and out of school. I tend to go out every other day with them separately, sometimes as a group. I run with a few of them, go to fitness with two girls and we hang out after class as well. And that's excluding best friends from back home (3 guys and 2 girls) and my siblings I talk to regularly over Facebook and Skype. I'm currently in a "flirtashionship" I guess, so we'll see about a boyfriend. :3

I have a pretty active social life for a beta, anime virgin. :3
    33.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_nday8h8WtI1s6lw3t.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • I am indeed 100% a beta anime virgin :P

0|2
    0|0
  • Just because a person is a virgin doesn't mean they don't have a social life. They could just be waiting for someone special.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would these three things make anyone anti-social? I am all three but I rarely log in to this site cause I am busy with real life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know about beta, anime, and virgins.. But I do know I have a social life, and a life outside of Gag 😊 lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I like animes and I am a virgin...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No, most people on this site aren't, there may be a few though
    but that does not make them worth any less.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a social life, I just hate being social; would much prefer to sit around more just playing guitar but my work hours are fucking me right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • The life of Keyspirits + @Missnowhere 💏

0|0
    0|0