What do you mainly use to cook your protein?

How do you usually cook your protein (meat), on a grill, stove top, oven, microwave, deep fryer, Crock-Pot?
I cook almost all my meats on a charcoal grill.
What about you?

• Gas/Charcoal Grill
  • Stove Top
  • Oven
    Vote C
  • Microwave
    Vote D
  • Deep Fryer
    Vote E
  • Crock-Pot
    Vote F
  • Something else/I dont cook
    Vote G

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer to only eat grilled meat so sometimes i will grill a whole bunch of meat at once then put it in the fridge i get the rest of my protein from protein shakes milk cheese eggs or cold cuts hmm now that i think about it the thought of pan fried chicken/beef kinda makes me sick i kinda hate it...

Most Helpful Girl

• I mainly use the crockpot to cook protein because the longer it marinades and cooks, the more tender and juicy it is. Plus I love how the flavor of the sauce, gravy, and/or veggies all blends together in the crockpot.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• well, I think ill just bake my chicken in the oven.

• Grill taste best, but I don't have time for that. Normally I just use the oven, stove top, or even microwave.

• Bbq is the awesome and fast... love it no need for oil even

But stove top is mostly use and oven

• I have an electric grill

• I don't...

I eat canned fish...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!