How do you usually cook your protein (meat), on a grill, stove top, oven, microwave, deep fryer, Crock-Pot?
I cook almost all my meats on a charcoal grill.
What about you?
- Gas/Charcoal Grill11% (1)29% (2)19% (3)Vote
- Stove Top44% (4)43% (3)44% (7)Vote
- Oven11% (1)14% (1)12% (2)Vote
- Microwave11% (1)14% (1)12% (2)Vote
- Deep Fryer0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Crock-Pot11% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
- Something else/I dont cook12% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
i prefer to only eat grilled meat so sometimes i will grill a whole bunch of meat at once then put it in the fridge i get the rest of my protein from protein shakes milk cheese eggs or cold cuts hmm now that i think about it the thought of pan fried chicken/beef kinda makes me sick i kinda hate it...0
Most Helpful Girl
I mainly use the crockpot to cook protein because the longer it marinades and cooks, the more tender and juicy it is. Plus I love how the flavor of the sauce, gravy, and/or veggies all blends together in the crockpot.0