What is the most days you've ever missed of school?

Besides not going the most i missed was around 90

and no i did't pass that grade

0|1
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I had pretty good attendance during school. The most consecutive amount of days I missed was probably weather related. Or when the public transportation systems in my city went on strike.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A week straight cause of a hurricane that ended up damaging the school

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh goddd i pray this happens to mine!

i dont mind school (now) actually o_O because i switched but still a few days off never hurt anyone

• lmao it's all fun and games til ya gotta make up those days

• true.. having to remake up those days in summer hurts :(
      but you want it to happen so bad now

What Girls Said 6

• When I had a serious injury and was bed ridden, I had to miss a few weeks of school. But I did all of the course work and then some to make up for it. Friends dropped off my work and picked it up next day. I passed, and actually skipped grades.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm... i didn't count! but i missed so much that they were planing TO EXPELL me

0|0
    0|0
  • between 20-30 days. It was because i kept getting walking pneumonia. I did pass the grade though and no the doctors couldn't figure out why I kept getting it.

0|0
    0|0
  • an entire semester and i passed that grade

0|0
    0|0
  • Like, a year?

0|0
    0|0
  • I missed an entire month when i was in middle school due to two deaths in the family (pretty much back to back). My grandma was very sick and ended up dying. Then a week later an uncle of mine died of a heart attack.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I've only missed like a week and half in a row cause I went on a trip to California to drop my brother off at Stanford and visit family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lost count. I think it was around 15-20 by my junior year. Around 35 my senior yr, not counting jr year.

Yeah, I passed too. Just got WAY too good at writing fake passes and ditching.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 6-8 I'm not sure.

0|0
    0|0