Zombie apocalypse. Everyrhing shuts down. Do or die. What's your game plan?

Most Helpful Guy

• take family and close friends, load up on weapons gas and food
    take the pickup trucks/suvs and drive to guatemala and make our way to an island called Flores

there is only one possible way to get to this island without a boat, it's a long road/bridge and I would set up turrets guards and weapons there to gun down any zombie

the island is a pretty good place to live, many restaurants, hotels, plants, and if the zombies somehow break through the defense we could hide out on the rooftops

that's my plan

• I like it! Also zombies can't swim too

Most Helpful Girl

• Grab the machete and as much as I can in my zombie prepared kit (canned food and water) and head to somewhere isolated. I sometimes wonder though, if a katana is a better choice or the machete.

• Katanas are pretty cool!

• Yeah my brother has one lol. I'll just stick with the machete for now ;)

• Yes! Good plan 😉

What Guys Said 9

• 5|0
  • To keep it short go into the wilderness as far from civilization as humanly possible specifically to a area with hills and wide open space were you can keep watch and easily spot anything that comes your way as well as tree's to provide ample cover and to climb if you need to. But also has plenty of wild life.

• Yeah that's a good plan. Is probably try to make a treehouse or something

• Serial killers, rapists, all them can fall in the pit.

• Yes indeed.

• First thing is first
    1. Find weaponry and lots of it
    2. Second create a team, i need engineers, pilots, boat captains, doctors, military men
    3. Fly to an island and prey no one gets bitten
    4. Wait out the harsh reality that there will be apprx 7 billion zombies out there 😐
    5. Then devise a plan to kill approx 350 zombies per day - after 50 years 7 billion zombies dead
    6. Procreate all day all night
    7 Die
    8. Save man kind...

The End

• 2500 character limit is not nearly enough to get into any depth here.

• That is unfortunate, I wanted to know. But I understand

• No not at all, it's good and fun to read lol with this kind of planning you'd probably survive a while

• I don’t plan for zombies… (anymore at least) I do a lot of back packing and usually keep my bag in the car. A few years ago I also got stranded in the middle of nowhere so I keep some extra food and water in the car for emergencies.

Although years ago I did have a very in-depth conversation with a friend about zombies and that is where some of my ideas have come from.

My bugout location is in a location difficult to get to on foot, with plenty of water, moderate hunting, low population and plenty of resources nearby.

• Travel to russia take a very good prison as a shelter and get my guns

• Survive, grab my ruck and fill it with lots of ammo and food and be on my way.

• I'm so lazy I'd probably let them eat me

• do it , damn fuck it

• Hide out in the Capital building, because nobody goes to Congress looking for brains!

What Girls Said 7

• Take the people I love and/or need to help keep us alive and barricade us all in Costco until it's over... And use the forklifts to kill any zombies... As you do...

• I have established with my cousin that we would both kill ourselves. won't be able to fight. We have no skills when it comes to that and we're book smart. So we'd rather die on our own terms than become a zombie or have a psycho like the Govenor kill us.

• Yes, do what you gotta do

• Take food from the house, crucial belongings, take family and friends and try to get out of the country.

• On foot? The airplanes are down. And gas for your car will be quickly unavailable..

• By car, and when gas runs out we'd have to make other arrangements.

• Do. I'd somehow get a boat and just live on the coast. Zombies can't swim so they won't get to me and I could always fish for food. I'd use melee weapons since firearms are too loud and unavailable anyway.
    Either that or just live in an attic or something. Only coming out to get supplies.
    *sigh* or I could become badass and single handedly eradicate every zombie on the face of the earth with nothing but a katana.

• That boat idea is good! Forgot zombies can't swim haha

• Do and try not to die. I hope the people I dislike turn into zombies so I can legally frying-pan-pummel them :)

• Ayyy true

• Ok ok I gotta look it up now

• World War Z opening scene

Write that

• Stockpile food and head to the armory.

Nah, I would probably go to the basement with the food I have and bring my katanas and the shotgun that's in the house. Lock the door and wait.

• get to my horse before someone steals her