Was this kiss awkward or am I just being overly paranoid about it?

Ok so I was out with my girlfriend at a haunted hayride and stuff and she was giving me signs that we should kiss. I was about to drive her home so when we got to my car, I stopped her and we had our first kiss (both of us for the first time in our lives) which was just great. So yeah we kissed but then I like hugged her as if it was one of those greetings with a relative where you kiss them on the cheek and then hug for a second (except of course I kissed her on the lips if that wasn't clear). I feel like I did that here and I just cannot believe how weird it must have been. I was overly excited about my first kiss I think that I forgot what I was doing and just did something due to muscle memory. Was that weird to do? I am going insane thinking about it and it is annoying.

Most Helpful Guy

• Relax, dude. You were being affectionate and you were excited and so was she. It's not a big deal.

What Girls Said 1

• Just relax I made awful mistakes!

What Guys Said 1

• that was funny not awkward.