Which one do you prefer?

This is probably the most asked question...

• boobs 😍
  • butts 🍎

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually prefer a woman's face before both of those. I can't tell you the last time I first looked at a girls butt or boobs then face. You know, I have an attractive friend who is a girl and I have yet to look at her butt. A girls cute, gorgeous face is something that you'll see everyday.. Something that you fall in love with. Boobs and butts aren't as important. They're just "a plus".

This sounds mushy but it's true... What matters over all of this is how beautiful a girl is on the inside. Sometimes it's not strictly about looks or in your case, boobs or butt.

• I know that i just wanted to know your physical preference not something i already know but thanks anyway

• Oh okay! Well in that case if it was a life or death situation and I had to choose, it'd probably be a butt because girls with nice butts usually workout and I like *somewhat* fit or thick girls

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Three words...
    Boobies inda face

seriously though, boobies are proof not only that there is a god, but that there is a god that loves us

• Guess which one I prefer ;-)

• Both are good for me

• I'm an ass guy! Love booties 😍

But I wouldn't say no to a nice pair of boobies either of course ;)

• The answer is and always will be both. I can't choose. Asking me to is completely inhuman.

• Ummmm Butts! :D

• Boobs , boobs , then butts.

• buttss , i dont care if a girl has no boobs

• I'd take your butt, I'm sure it looks great :P

• Neither, I prefer legs.

• Question has been asked countless times on the internet. It always ends up with butt winning.

• And every time they ask it, they choose the "it doesn't matter" or "both" option, as best answer, they always choose the p. c. answer. When will anyone actually pick the truth as best answer

What Girls Said 5

• boobs cuz they're prettier

• Gotta go with ass <3

• None of them

• A guy with boobs is no.
    A guy with a nice butt is yes.

• Butts all day every day.