Guys, What would you do if you saw a girl crying and you've never sewn her cry before?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, if she was a random girl on the street I would definitely stop to make sure she was ok and ask what was wrong, see if I can help or call someone for her to help.

If it was my girlfriend crying for the first time then obviously I would comfort her and try to be there for her & help her through it. I'm not sure what other answers you would expect from this question. No one is going to say they would ignore her because that would be a sub-human thing to do. 99.5% of us are compelled to act compassionately and with empathy. Heck, I'm sure most people would even try to comfort a crying man or at least check if he's ok. It's called common decency.

What Guys Said 8

• Well, if I didn't know the girl, I would just look at the girl and wish inside that she should be alright with time but I wouldn't go and ask her or talk to her about this, and if I knew the girl then I would ask her as to why she is crying and at least try to offer some encouragement or comfort if possible.

• Give her a hug

• Okay, that's a good thing to do but what if you have never seen her or don't know her at all, will you give a hug to a complete stranger?

• It wasn't a compliment if it was you would know😊

• Well thanks anyways

• Well, it depends, do I know her? Are her friends there? Are my friends there?

• Try and see what's wrong and if I can help.

• I don't know, ask her whats wrong. maybe try to help her.

• Try to comfort her of course.

• Depends upon what my relationship is with her.

Unless we have a physical relationship, odds are, I'm just not going to bother with her. Nothing personal, and nothing sexually related, just that I'm not an important person in her life. She'll find a woman to talk to in short order.

• Ask her the reason.