What do you prefer natural or acrylics nails?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say, from what I've seen, natural looks better. Nothing is wrong with natural nails in the first place, so trying to boost them up by making them acrylic seems like a downgrade to me. It reminds me of the fake nail phase of the teenage years of my sister in the 2000s. Those were ehh.

What Guys Said 2

• 0|0
    • Lmfaooo what If the girls natural nails are ugly , short and constantly bites them. Like their so bad that your nails look nicer then hers

• Lol but what's so bad against acrylics?

• It's just me because I have weird taste I just love natural more than fake even if women think it's more attractive

• Natural, and short at that. I can’t stand hooker nails.

• Lmao acrylics aren't "hooker nails "

• Sorry dude, I'll shit up :)

• Or shut up even, ha!

What Girls Said 2

• I like natural. My sister did horrible things to her nails with acrylics when we were younger so I stick to natural. Plus it's fun to paint your own :)

• They're nice to paint when they are lonf but not short and stubby.

• Maybe paint them with a cute pattern or a nude while they grow out and it will help you keep them nicer? There are some really cool strengtheners, tints, etc.. that can help your nails look nice while they grow.

• I don't like fake nails, the idea that you might lose a nail is just gross to me. Body parts that you can lose without knowing about grosses me out.