How to look less"innocent".. wtf?

K so everyone that first meets me says OMG I thought you're soo innocent. U look so innocent. It's getting fucking old like I'm not a toddler😑

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Have higher arched eyebrows. Then you'll have a permanent pissed off look on your face.

What Guys Said 7

• What's wrong with that you look so cute/adorable just want to give you a hug haha xD

• its a lame way of saying cute.

• You're just cute, that's a good thing.

• You are young. If you try to grow up too fast, the more you will miss your carefree days as a child when you actually are a grown up. Enjoy these young years of innocence and bliss, without worry about rent payments, tuition, pregnancy, the loyalty of your spouse, the health of your aging parents, the well-being of your children, your dick hole boss, and a multitude of other challenges you could face as an adult. Once the time has elapsed there is no going back so savor your time as a youth.

• Im not saying that it's just whenever I cuss or say anything perveted (in a joke) people who don't know me well just basically shit themselves

• You might need to work on expressing yourself more eloquently and politely.

• Build some attitude, if you want to look less innocent. It's not bad to look innocent, just own your looks.

• You look a little crazy in your profile pictures because your eyes are wide open, innocent no.

• ... well...

... you DO look innocent.

What Girls Said 3

• Resting bitch face might help. http://m.imgur.com/ewTUoXe

• looking innocent isn't an insult. I'm not sure why girls ur age dont want to look innocent. it's really scary. what exactly do u wanna look like?

• high eyebrows, wide eyes, sweet smile, pure & vulnerable and adorable beliefs like "the one" and "true lasting pure love"