How to look less"innocent".. wtf?

K so everyone that first meets me says OMG I thought you're soo innocent. U look so innocent. It's getting fucking old like I'm not a toddler😑

1|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Have higher arched eyebrows. Then you'll have a permanent pissed off look on your face.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• What's wrong with that you look so cute/adorable just want to give you a hug haha xD

1|0
    0|0
  • its a lame way of saying cute.

2|0
    0|0
  • You're just cute, that's a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are young. If you try to grow up too fast, the more you will miss your carefree days as a child when you actually are a grown up. Enjoy these young years of innocence and bliss, without worry about rent payments, tuition, pregnancy, the loyalty of your spouse, the health of your aging parents, the well-being of your children, your dick hole boss, and a multitude of other challenges you could face as an adult. Once the time has elapsed there is no going back so savor your time as a youth.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im not saying that it's just whenever I cuss or say anything perveted (in a joke) people who don't know me well just basically shit themselves

• You might need to work on expressing yourself more eloquently and politely.

• Build some attitude, if you want to look less innocent. It's not bad to look innocent, just own your looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look a little crazy in your profile pictures because your eyes are wide open, innocent no.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... well...

... you DO look innocent.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Resting bitch face might help. http://m.imgur.com/ewTUoXe

1|0
    0|0
  • looking innocent isn't an insult. I'm not sure why girls ur age dont want to look innocent. it's really scary. what exactly do u wanna look like?

0|0
    0|0
  • high eyebrows, wide eyes, sweet smile, pure & vulnerable and adorable beliefs like "the one" and "true lasting pure love"

0|0
    0|0