What was the scariest moment of your life?

For me it was going on the big apple roller coaster in las vegas

Most Helpful Girl

• our 4wd almost rolling off the edge of a mountain on the way to a bush hike

What Girls Said 6

• Hmmm, it has to do with my mom, but it's too personal to talk about anymore than that. I was really afraid for what may happen to her for a long time.

• When my grandpa was admitted into the icu.

• When I had a car accident, or when I was drugged and assaulted. It's a tie.

• During a motivational speech at school. The speaker was asking about self harm & I cried and was terrified people were laughing at me

• The head on collision I had. The other driver lost control and ran into me... that was pretty scary.

• Definitely being on a roller coaster

What Guys Said 12

• The scariest is perhaps to hard to explain. Suffice to say the fear was that I didn't know myself, not of anything external.

The second scariest is a little more conventionaly dramatic and easier to explain. The girl I loved had called me up and had a very heavy "talk" and I got deffensive, and she was defensive and we essentially each dumped ourselves... and I immetiatly regretted it. I spent two days trying to talk to her, and suddenly on a snow blown freezing cold evening in early January I got a call asking me to go up and talk immediatly. I can't drive because I'm epileptic, and public transport is useless at the best of times so I had to call round the family begging for a lift.

Eventually I got a lift from my dear old mum, and we are trundling up this long steep hill up the side of a valley (hurrah for aweful welsh roads).. the side of the valley used to have streams and holy-pools along it before the road was expanded so now sometimes water runs across this big highspeed two-lane road... and in the wether it had frozen into a vast sloping ice-sheet... and we just happened to be going up as a pair of teenagers were trying to race down. One of their cars spun, slammed into the back of the car spinning it... and its all a mess of bumping and grinding. For a second both cars were running along side, but his tires were flat and hunks of bodywork were pealing off and smashing against our side window... then the crashbarrier and beyond it a long drop into a frozen stormdrain loomed up infront of us... and it slowly bent out.. and slowly bent back pushing the car back onto the road for us to ride to a gentle stop.
    No serious injuries, didn't get to talk to the girl face to face for another week, mum nearly killed me for asking her to drive that time of night etc.

• I was driving a ship and an oil tanker came within 40 feet of my ship, thought I would might die in the middle of a strait and be lost at sea.

• When I rode my ATV in the middle of winter and I think late at night on the lake and I didn't realize it but I was heading toward open water. So, I turned out before it was too late. And indeed, it almost was! The ice was cracking underneath me (I really heard it) and that's when I gassed it the hell out of there. I'm here, so it's obvious I survived. Granted, I think I might have been drunk. But either way, that was probably the scariest. Next to a spin on the highway last year or the year before that almost put me in a hospital.

• one of my dads girlfriends when i was 6 years old stabbed him!
    but he put his hand up so she cut his hand really bad, there was blood everywhere!
    i remember him grabbing me with one hand and pushing her away with his hurt hand and running out of her apartment building lol!

he wrapped his hand up with his shirt and drove to the hospital...
    its one of my earliest and scariest memories, i never saw so much blood!

• I have a tendency to quickly forget scary things so that I wouldn't mope over them. So in all honesty I can't recall anything.

• Really bad canoeing accident. I haven't gone canoeing since then.

• When the vehicle I was in with my parents, brother, and aunt began to lose control and flip on the highway.

• Those crazy drivers, when you're on the bike

• I'd say when my house was flooded when a cyclone hit the city.

• That evening in the clinic, waiting for brain surgery the next morning. I knew I could not wake up or wake up in a very bad condition. I woke up 2 days later, in an acceptably bad condition but gained much back during the following months. Over the years I got about 90-95 % back.
    Then there's the time two gangsters pointed their guns at me.

• When I was face to face with a tiger, thought I was going to die!

• I witnessed a murder and the killer threatened to kill me if I went to the Police. I had no choice - the Police hauled all of us in (those who reasonably could have seen it), and in some forms we had to fill out they asked our favorite vegetable, and I answered "tomato", which is apparently a psychological sign you were traumatized by lots of blood, therefore even after denying seeing it, they made me play along. I had to testify in court. I left town three days after that, tried to find a place with another witness, and because he was black, there was no way we could get a place, so I moved into this huge hotel-like apartment with security and a front desk for about 6 months, then I moved in with a friend for another two years, and I swear the killer sent people on at least three (possibly four or five) separate occasions to try to kill me or find out what my intentions were, including an employee hired by my company who asked to come to my house and made some mysterious long-distance calls in my bedroom and said I couldn't listen in and he wouldn't talk about what it was about, all of this years after the fact and after having moved hundreds of miles away (He was Black also). Another time a guy was waiting at a gas station on a street connecting to my apartment, pointed his fingers at me like he was shooting a gun, and laughed - he was Black also. Another time in college some Black teens (basketball team) made some vague references in the cafeteria while I was eating between classes that this "Mr. Big" in Town X would be "mighty displeased" if anyone caused him any "problems". Another time a Black guy drove by my apartment, obviously kind of a private eye, because he was speaking into either a tape machine or a walkie-talkie. Another time at work a guy tried to look me up ( I was not there and I doubt if he knew what I looked like). He was Black also, and mind you this is in a town with about 1% Blacks, so it begs the probabilities. I think the only thing that stopped them is probably the perp got murdered himself (drug dealer). Wrong place, wrong time, in Hollywood for the music industry, trying to become a star/songwriter, in a very cheap apartment filled with druggies and prostitutes. Sometimes it is better to not follow your dreams. As far as I know they never did catch the guy (who was Black), they even tried to maintain it was this White guy who did it, and I at least did not participate in railroading an innocent man.

• Why because he's white? you sound like a racist

• @6161616162222 Who is "he"? t

The perps, the gang members an their associates were all blacks. Who else can I blame in that situation? You are a dumbass, please refrain from talking to me.