I just ate 4 chicken breasts and a plate full of pasta and I'm still hungry?

I'm starving!!

I'm on rather a tight food budget, but I've just had a huge lunch and I'm still hungry FFS!

What to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess you can try drinking more glasses of water to fill you up, but it could be something else. If you continue to feel this over the next few days, I would see a doctor to make sure you don't have worms or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Drink two glasses of water and wait several minutes.

• I had three with the lunch!

• I consume maybe 3000 right now, so I guess I'll have to eat more good stuff then.

• Eat more food that can sustain your hunger. I'm sure you can google that.

What Girls Said 2

• That's a lot of food for you to still be hungry, maybe you have a tapeworm. Just go to the doctor's and they'll take care of you.

• Based on this www.nhs.uk/.../Symptoms.aspx, I don't think I do.

• I'm sorry the link didn't work, but it's still a thought. If it's not a tapeworm maybe you have something wrong with your hypothalamus and it's just not telling your body it's not hungry anymore. Either way, go to the doctor. They need to check you out to tell you what's wrong. This way you're getting the problem taken care of and you're saving money on food.

• Fast food is cheap.

What Guys Said 4

• Puke it out and eat it again! Unlimited amount of food.
    #Profit

• let the food settle and your hunger will go away. go do something else.

• I know the feeling. Sometimes I just can't get full._.

• Go to cannibalism and eat someone?