Have you tried windows 10 ? If so what do you think about it?

So I just installed it yesterday and it seems like slowing my device a little also I didn't see what is so different about it yet. I mean if it has any advantage then it's not obvious. I also heard that it's easly hacked. I don't know What do you people think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, one thing I like about it is that the start menu (button) is back to normal.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I personally hate windows 10 for its way installing games works, it basically blocks my abilitys to pirate any game
    and for that reason i also think its made free

• Ooops blocks the ability to pirate any game? Are you serious? it's like I'm doomed :( :( I've never bought a game before

• Yhea it checks for pirated games

"Sometimes you’ll need software updates to keep using the Services. We may automatically check your version of the software and download software updates or configuration changes, including those that prevent you from accessing the Services, !!! playing counterfeit games, or using unauthorized hardware peripheral devices..."

it could also affect you if you where a hacker making scripts, windows then would be able to scan your pc for the hacks remove and disable them (or steal)
      www.pcgamer.com/.../

This articel will give you some insight, but all i want to say is
      FLEE WHILE YOU STILL CAN YOUNG PANDWAN