I'm just curious, but why is it that when someone gives their opinion there are people who are completely rude about it?

I've seen opinions posted to questions and posted a few myself and then Had people be rude because they think that the opinion is wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because of the relative anonymity of the internet, everybody can act like a "tough guy." Combine that attitude with the idiocy inherent to the average human, and we have the situations you're talking about. Sadly, it's an immutable law of nature, just like death and taxes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because the Internet makes people argumentative since they can hide behind their computer. They're just trying to get a reaction from others and somehow they get a high from that. Sad isn't it?

What Guys Said 5

• because anyone can be an asshole easily on the internet, I don't bother with keyboard warriors, dick measuring contests online are fucking pointless lol.

• Yes, such people are there everywhere, they just don't want to understand the other, they keep doing these kind of things only.

• Because some people just like to be trolls. Some people that ask questions don't really want an opinion, they just want you to agree with what they already think they know.

• Beucause they can't take an opition different from theirs. Ignore these people, if they don't respect your opinion they're not worth your attention.

• Because people are opinionated. That's what you signed up for when you found the FREE site

What Girls Said 2

• Because some people are just stupid like that. Welcome to gag. And also, welcome to the Internet. Where having a braun and using it is apparently optional

• Because sometimes that opinion is retarded.