I cry easily what's wrong with me?

It's like if I watched something sensitive on the TV I cry when I see poor people I cry why do I cry a lot like this not like crying a lot but I drop tears

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with you, you're just a very sweet, compassionate and empathetic person. Never lose that <3 . It's healthy to cry, it's cathartic

• Thank you ☺ would you think it's not a manly thing or a bad thing a man do?

• Thank you soo much for your answer ☺☺

• No problem *hugs*

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the same way when I watch stuff like that by myself and depends on my mood and then I say the same thing, I ask myself what's wrong with me

• It's even worse if its something I can relate to

What Girls Said 2

• It is very much natural to cry. There is nothing to worry about. It is actually great that u cry.. It means u care more about things.. it screams goodness!! Be proud! And besides.. crying is a great way to get rid of the toxic shit u have inside... Keep crying and stay awesome :D

• you're just sensitive and empathetic
    there's nothing wrong with you

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing is wrong, I think you are just emotional and a sensitive person.

• you are a kind hearted sensitive person. the world needs more people like you.

• allergies?

• 😂 nope

• it's a mystery to me then

• Look you are crying even when you laugh. there is surely something wrong with you. :)