What would you do if you woke up one day back in 7th grade and everything was just a dream?

Would you use your knowledge to get rid of toxic people? I would get rid of all the bad toxic people. I would stop doing some things I did that I really regret, but I would still talk to a few certain people so I can experience all the good and bad that I had in my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell dad I love him

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be like a nightmare all over again and I'll probably change my own awkward and shy self for the better. That was the year, I was verbally and socially bullied every single day... even humiliated by the whole class a couple times.

If there is anything I would do differently is change the incidence that caused the teasing and 1-year old nickname in the first place.

What Guys Said 14

• I wouldn't change a thing because my past has made me who I am today my past and present was awesome.. Full of laughs and all that good sh**

Wait.. I'd change my manners at the ages between 0-10

I got shouted at by the dinner lady at school for having no manners and ever somce then I've been using them ahah

• Use and abuse all my knowledge of 10+ additional years of life experience. Gosh, if I knew back then what I know today things would have been a lot easier and way more fun.

• I would get a haircut ASAP
    I would start saving every dollar I had and that's about it

• Am I actually back in grade 7 as I was, and I know everything I know now?

I would have a completely different life.

• I would stop eating peanuts to protect this world against cats and the purple colour.

• Joking aside, all my mistakes helped me learn something. I would just relax a bit more and make some moves I didn't (those 7th grades crushes were giving me signs I missed like a storm trooper's aim).

• Lol darn that's pretty funny

• I WILL RELIEVE THE MEMORRY

• !8 years would be a very long dream them. would be pissed because I love who I am with, I love the pets I have had and the cat I have now. The life I have I like.

• oh hell no if i was back in 7th grade id jump off a cliff I've been through too much and to go back to where I've gotten out of even if it was in a dream.

• that's no way to think. wouldn't you wanna change how things happened, who you stuck with etc? Youd know whos good and whos bad for you. Youd know what to do.

• iill admt its interesting to find out but i wouldn't want it to stay that way. sometimes you have to go through hardships to findout who you really are and what makes you who you are. what builds your character through your mistakes.

• I realize that but there will always be some hardships they might just be different things. but you also keep your memories of the dream so you can still be the person you were then but you'll also have new insight. you will know more and may see more than what you did the first time around

• I sure would. I would do things a hell of a lot differently.

• I'll try to improve some mistakes
    by the way what does toxic people actually means 😶?

• a toxic person would be someone who uses you, is a fake friend, someone who wants to hurt you, gold diggers etc

• Oh okkkk
      Yeah I would beware of them
      by the way you are cute 😶

• find a girl named lori pelham.

• I would pack my bags and attend all the school trips i missed

• There is a movie like this with Jennifer Garner.

• Make millions betting on sports and the market. I would also not repeat any of the stupid shit I did and make sure to meet the mother of my child so I could redo what I made with her.

What Girls Said 4

• I would be really upset because right now I really enjoy my life! Haha However I think the bad toxic people i dropped on my own, and at the right time!

• I wouldn't change a thing I would try and prevent the worst and treasure the best.

• I started cutting during 8th grade so... I would stop myslef from starting cutting in the first place... Then maybe he would still love me...

• well that would be really sad bc then i'd know when my dad would die and would be all anxious and stuff trying to spend as much time with him as i could.