Fucks given = 0?

What do you think about people who has this kind of attitude?

Example: Eminem, Johnny Knoxville, Steve O, Kurt Cobain, Taylor Momsen, Julliette Lewis, P! nk, Lady Gaga, nd many more...

i think that kind of people is the best, I live when people just don't give a fuck and just let everything flow. Isn't it amazing? To never care about what people think? Those guys are my idols, my role models lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I can only speak for Kurt Cobain because I don't know the others well enough. As for Cobain, you're very wrong to assume that he just "didn't give a fuck" as you phrased it. Instead, Cobain's attitude has a lot to do with the youth culture of the 1980s. Unfortunately, you're way too young to know this ;-). So you need to read up on it a bit. The 1980s was also where the original, "real" punks came into existence. The punk subculture is many ways tied to Kurt Cobain's Grunge music and Grunge was in fact also quite heavily influenced by Punk music (and mentality). It's hard to put the attitude of these youth cultures into a nutshell but if you want to have it in one single word, it would probably be "disillusionment". Many people who were growing up in the 1980s were very disillusioned and frustrated about politics and society. It would be wrong to assume that they were simply indifferent. Many punks for example were in fact very political and in some cases well-educated. Cobain (though not a punk himself) is actually a good example for this. Cobain wasn't just some hillbilly who was like "oh fuck everything and everyone". He was a very smart and thoughtful person and I believe he had to say a lot about human nature. But he was also frustrated and perhaps sort of fatalistic about the state of the world and things. That's not the same thing as indifference.

• Cousin actually cared too fucking much. As Krist Novoselic put it Kurt couldn't stand to be humiliated, like not even a little bit. When not on drugs he was a perfectionist and that totally comes across in the unplugged recordings. The producers want him to go on after the Lead Belly song but he refused because that was the perfect end. He was his own torturer and hardest critic. He is my favorite musician so no judgement just sadness. He was an easy guy to like that just didn't like himself. 😕

• I used to eat a picnic lunch at Jim's grave when it wasn't tourist season when I was a flight attendant. My main route was Paris and Geneva.

Kurt didn't like Jim Morrison though at all. He quoted Neal Young in his death letter. He liked Leadbelly and though people like Jim were Barbies. I get it but don't agree. Almost no one takes Jim seriously but I love his music and him as an icon. Maybe though I let myself be brainwashed. He is buried in such a seductive cemetery. When you are there alone it feels like heaven.

• @sjoes006 Haha, that might be true :-). But I also love both their music and I also like them as icons. I didn't know Cobain didn't like Morrison. Maybe Jim was a bit too similar to him? ;-) Jim to me is a bit like some of those unknown French or Spanish movies that are broadcasted in the middle of the night sometimes (at least where I live). They're really weird and you just keep asking yourself "what on earth is going on? What is this movie trying to tell me?" but then, at the same time, you're also intrigued by how strange and different it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Kurt Cobain was a hecka sensitive guy, hence why he committed suicide, so i'm gonna have to disagree with you there. He is awesome though. I don't really know enough about the others to say, but i'm not sure that I really admire a person who pretends they don't care about anything when I believe that the most powerful form of strength lies in vulnerability. What I do love about these people is that they are relentlessly themselves at all times and embrace who they are without reservation/inhibition.

What Guys Said 13

• I fucking love Johnny Knoxville, Stevo, all of the Jack Ass crew. so yeah. no fucks given! :P

• i think people who say they give 0 fucks actually give a lot of fucks

the true "No Fuck-ers" never say they dont give a fuck, because they dont even give enough fucks to say they dont give a fuck cause all the fucks they give are about themselves, and they dont care to share those fucks

I don't know if that makes fucking sense?

• More power to them!

I don't give a fuck for a lot of things, but if it bothers other people then I do care.

• They only don't care because they have a fuck ton of money.

• Yup confidence and comfort in who you are is a good thing!

• Exactly. Don't let anyone steal your pride.

• I WISH I could think like that

Unfortunately I have a huge ego so I have to live up to that

• as long as we only talk about what other people think of them, yes that's great

• They do care about what people think.

• Most of the time they don't give a fuck

• actually by portraying that they don't give a fuck they are giving a fuck because people are watching them not giving a fuck and it is detrimental to their image if they act like they do give a fuck @asker

• Fuckception 😂😂😂

• Fawks given = 1
    @missnowhere she know who she is cuz ima handed to her ;3

• I'd say they're typical. We live in a very apathetic world. No one cares about anyone but themselves.

• Some of the the greatest artists are abnormal or have a no fucks given attitude.

• A few of those people are actually narcissists and live off other people's adoration.

• Not quite sure about that lol even if people hate them they are okay

• Not sure if I even mentioned hate but a large % of famous people are famous for a need to fill a hole. That hole is attention. Thanks for the down vote and take care.

• I didn't downvote XD

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmm I will say that I don't know if they don't exactly not care about what other people think.

Besides you have to see that these are artists. In their kind of business it is a good to have a different image from the norm. So they actually bennefit from it.

That is a bit more complicated to do in regular life

• For me this is a British phrase, no?

• I don't know 😂😂

• B.. B.. But I've never heard a fuck off from a murican lol
      They say fuck you lol

Yeah, it's confusing lol

• I was raised in the U. S. Trust me they say it just not on tv.