He only talks to me through texts but doesn't really talk to me in real life?

He would even text me when we are just a few feet away.
I should also mention he's kind of shy. ..

Most Helpful Guy

• Do u even know the definition of shy? If u dont, look it up

• ... I am actually pretty shy myself.
      Im just confused because I have already started talking to him but I don't know he seems to ignore me in real life.
      Guess he just IS extremely shy.

• Its really up to u. I don't know if he would feel embarrassed aeound his friend if u hit him up. But do whatever suits u but i would much rather say alone. If h can't wait, than go ahead

• Okay yeah I think it's easier for me too if I wait till he's alone

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he is shy. Give him to
    open up.

• he ignored my text the other day but then again i have ignored him too when i dont knnow what to say :/

What Guys Said 2

• He's shy so he feels more comfortable texting you (more time to think I guess) rather than talking. If you were to talk to him, definitely do it when he's by himself.

• yes now that I am thinking about it, the few times i've talked to him and been successful have been when he was by himself

• Sometimes when I talk to him in real life he just kind of laughs and seems to not know how to keep a convo but on the phone its somewhat easier.

• Well then next time you see him just start talking to him. Hopefully that'll help him be more relaxed around you.

• I'm trying but sometimes I get too shy myself.
      We always smile at each other though

• Yeah im just going to have to suck it up and initiate the conversation most of the time

What Girls Said 0