• I hate planes! So scary! :(
    5% (1)10% (2)7% (3)Vote
  • I have never flown before ;o
    9% (2)19% (4)14% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Take-off is kind of cool. Landing is kind of cool. Everything in between is boring, crowded, stuck in a tiny seat, and I just want off the damn plane. Sitting next to someone talkative helps, but I still just want to get off the plane.

I don't like non-stop flights. I intentionally schedule multiple stops with shorted legs.

I'd much rather drive if I have the time. Nothing beats a good road trip.

0|1
    0|0
    • go somewhere far, i was on a 30 hour flight and the seats were comfy as fuck!

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau

Actually I really dread the thought of a long flight like that. Even an eight hour flight over the ocean sounds dreadful to me. Like a flight from NYC to London. I don't know if I could do it. If I did, I think I'd bring some drugs to knock myself out. I can't even imagine going on one of those 24-30 hour flights to Australia or something. Three hours is about my limit. Five hours is too long and starts to drive me nuts.

• it's really not that bad. just watch some movies. i think i watched like 5 movies and 2 tv series. i stayed up all 30 hours (ewr-->lax-->fiji... sydney-->lax-->at-->ewr). it's so dope. especially when you're over land. i remember when i was on my way to italy and looking over france and germany. then again, i guess i'm used to long trips. i can drive (or sit) 10+ hours in a car like it's nothing. i live in nj and my dad is from sova and went to school in nocar.

What Girls Said 9

• Ehhh not really. Quite uncomfortable and my left ear always hurts for some reason. :(

0|1
    0|0
  • LOVE IT <3

0|1
    0|0
  • I have done it since the day I was born.

0|1
    0|0
  • they make me really nervous but i go on them anyways
    i mean, what choice do i have, especially if it's overseas travel

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't. I like short flight but hate long flights with a passion!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I've flown many times throughout my life and enjoy it!

0|1
    0|0
  • well, I don't dislike it haha
    I've only flown three times and each time I was really excited about my trip/destination so it was a lot of fun haha I suppose if I traveled a lot by plane for work or something it would lose its excitement haha

I've done long road trips by car dozens of times (like 5-10 hours) and those don't really bother me either... you just need breaks every 2-3 hours to stretch your legs haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I love the sensations of flying but hate having to deal with the airport security and all the other people. Private planes/jets are so much more enjoyable...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, plane travelling is cool. One of the best parts is during take off when you are pushed back in your seat from the power of the engines.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have not been on a plane in my life

0|1
    0|0
  • I won't say I like it, but it's fine. I don't mind it either.

0|1
    0|0
  • The plane is cramped on legroom but OK.
    Airports are hell. I prefer a train.

0|1
    0|0
  • Plane traveling is awesome!

0|1
    0|0
  • Never flown before but I already know I rather take a damn boat cause too many things can go wrong hundreds of feet in the sky. I can't even swim and I still rather hop on a boat

0|1
    0|0
  • Love the plane, especially first class

BUT what I love more are trains, there's nothing like a luxury train coasting across the country.

0|1
    0|0
  • nooooooooooope... I hate flying x_x

1|1
    0|0
  • No. I only travel by unicycle.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm Brown so my experiences are terrible!

0|1
    0|0
  • never been keen, got 2 flights soon at work... boo

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, especially if I knew how to fly the plane.

0|0
    0|0