Do you think it should be illegal to keep dogs like this?

• No.
  • Yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• There have been studies that show chaining a dog in the yard makes them much more aggressive and dangerous than letting them run free/come inside.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's only for a short time then I think it's acceptable. But people should try their best to keep the dog off the chain.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 9

• Yes it should be illegal to keep dogs like that. Build a dam fence and give your dog your section to roam around in I say.

• is that considered animal abuse? I mean officially, not anyone's sensitive opinion.

• Yes. :(

I would LOVE to have a couple minutes alone with that dog "owner."

• Yes, that is no way to keep a dog.

• I actually legit think that IS illegal and considered pet abuse/neglecting of pets. Whoever does that doesn't deserve a pet

• Like this how I don't understand it? Do u mean the thing around his head but that's obligatory or the dog would run my dog would run 😂

• Yes its wrong dog's have feelings too they need their freedom

• Are you a vegetarian?

• Vegan, actually.

• Well there you go. It seems like your views on food and pets are non-contradictory.

But no. I don't think it should be illegal. Dogs are animals. It's appropriate to chain up animals isn't it? I think having dogs in a city should be illegal. So ironically I may technically agree with you. I think it should be illegal to "keep" dogs, in any circumstance or living condition.

• Why wouldn't you build a fence for them so that they'd have more room?

• Depends, if the dog is aggressive, it's justified, dogs sometimes attack people, even little children.

• Then shouldn't they build a fence for it?

• I agree with @Applefan1 ... some people should just teach their dogs to behave properly.

• I agree with you. My mum's friend has a dog and my mum's friend has never taught it anything. It barks and goes crazy when someone comes to the door, it snarls and growls at people and my mum's friend even lets it poo on the carpet inside the house. Shm