Guys, do you like a girl who is independent and can do difficult outdoor work?

title says it all basically. so do you guys like a girl who can take care of herself and do the "manly" work outside as well? like she doesn't mind getting sweaty and dirty.

• i like a girl like that
    82% (84)
  • i don't like a girl like that
    4% (4)
  • sounds to manly
    1% (1)
  • i like girly girls
    13% (14)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on the work, but more likely I'd be impressed if she can. I will admit, I would find a little bit of myself being macho and stupid by thinking I would still need to help her. But, the more she can do things like that, the more impressive she will be.

What Guys Said 44

• I like girly girls, but just because she can be independent and take care of herself, doesn't mean she's less girly. I love strong girly women.

• I not only like it, it's a requirement. She doesn't have to do hard core heavy manly work, but she should be willing to roll her sleeves up and get dirty.

• im exactly the same. I couldnt be with a barbie girl who is afraid of breaking a nail.

• Ehh, girly girls are fun. I, personally, like kinda a combo of the two. It just seems like I need to do work, but not all of it. Hope I could help!

• A feminine personality is more important to me than traditionally feminine behaviors, the latter of which I don't care about either way.

• It wouldn't bother me any, I think it's downright sexy.

• Believe it or not, I have known women who are quite girly and can take care of themselves and do "manly" work outside.

• That's so hot. I am tired of these little entitled princesses that will cry over a broken nail.

I love tough girls.

• She should be able to do that, but she should let me handle the task, while I am around, it's psychologically attractive that, makes a man feel man, that she needs my help, my girl

• As long as she doesn't feel the need to one up me or treat me as expendable then it's all good. I think it's good that women learn to take care of themselves, but you can't treat your guy like he's worthless either.

• I don't really care but I find it unlikely she can do the most difficult things and still be attractive.

I don't like girls how insist on not accepting my help when they clearly need it.

• YES, I love strong, adventurous girls who know how to take care of things but also how to be submissive when the time is right. My ideal girl is outdoorsy and lifts weights but also has a girly side.

• option 5... don't really care. but hey, if she can do outdoors stuff, that's more stuff we can do together i guess.

• I would like her to be able to do stuff like cutting wood, but as a permanent job, I still want her to use her intellect more.

• Girly girls are usually the ones that are very smart! I met a girly girl on here and we are very close friends!

• Its a bit of a turn on for me that she can get down and dirty (I mean work you Pervs lol)
    But that does not mean I don't like the girly types either... but if you cry over a broken nail I'm watching you like... -____-#

• I had an ex who loved to do all the guy stuff... One day I realized though that she would start a project by herself (after asking me once or twice or twenty times) She would do alright but I would be chillin in my garage drinking a Sierra Nevada strumming my guitar and notice she needed my assistance and advice... no biggie... except that project is now my project! She fooled me into many many projects like that because she knows I know and work construction. You women are smart!

• A girl I can call a breh, is usually less stress to be with in my opinion.
    The answer is helllllllll yeahh ! I can rarely find those types.
    I have like 2, they're both ridiculously chill and never bug me at all! I Love them !
    voted A !

• There's nothing better than a girl who isn't afraid to get dirty but cleans up really well.

• It doesn't really bother me. My girl can do whatever she wants as long as it's safe and legal.

• Not that id ever make her or let her do that work by herself yeah its nice to see a woman who will do it but yes i love the girly girl too so finding one whos both is a keeper

• Oh yes please maw my lawn I hate doing that crap

• I like it. It shows she can do what she needs done.

• I like a woman who isn't afraid to get dirty, but isn't more of a man than I am. For me there is a good mix of girly and tomboy.

• I don't mind it

• i don't like girls who only can spread legs around and get uglier and fatter as the time passes and in the end, they find a guy to provide them. Contribution to community: 0%.

• Question: does she help make money?

• I do in fact.

• Yeah, I never liked girly girls anyway.

• A girl who can take care of herself sounds good, but I'd rater take care of the manly jobs myself.

• Ummm 😐
    Yep sounds good
    But haven't find that type of girl
    Is that your type 😶?

• More from Guys
    14