Guys, What more important to you: face or body?

What's #1 the face or body of a girl? What if there was an ugly girl but great body or a beautiful girl with bad body? Which would you choose and why? (They both had good personalities) also what do you notice first about a girl? Her face or body?

• Face
    84% (26)
  • Body
    16% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Face is just the genetic combination of her parents plus whatever crap she smears on it to try and cover her “imperfections.” A body tells you a lot more about her life style, and how well she takes care of herself which in my book are a lot more important.

What Guys Said 7

• body. all faces look the same with the lights out, but each body feels different, and I'm very 'handsy'

• I have said that the face is more important about seven thousand times on here. Come on now.

• Voted C: the Mind, failed

• The fact is, a persons body can change for the better. The face can not, without major surgery. For a quicky though, body. And if the body is ugly in that it can be considered obese... the odds are not good at all.

• Lol I didn't mean obese I just meant not a perfect fit model

• Then yes, the first part. The body is for appreciation and enjoyment, the face, love.

• Definitely the face

• if the girl have pretty face, then the body will be accepted, but if she has ugly face and nice body, so no one will want to look to her face, personally i like the pretty face, and it doesn't matter if she is fat, skinny, curvy or what ever

• If a girl has an ugly face it doesn't matter how fine her body is.