How can I convice my parents that I'm not a lesbo?

I'm straight, but my big sister has been telling everyone that I'm a lesbo and my parents believed that and now they think I really am a lesbo. I don't even know why she's been saying that; she might be trying to get even with me for some unknown reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do they believe her over you?
    I would start by giving her a swift kick in the rear and askign her why she's doing it. It's bloody childish and quite unpleasant to spread such rumours. It's bordering on homophobic and even if you were it's no ones buisness except those you choose to tell, so she is 100% out of line from every concievable angle.

• Because she's the eldest child. I asked her once why she's doing that and all she said was 'cause you're a lesbo'.

• Talk to them openly and honestly. Tell them you don't know why she is saying it. Tell them that you do not consider yourself that way inclined. And tell them that it's bothering you that they would believe her over you, and that she is spreading such things.
      And frankly if approaching it like an adult and talking it out streight doesn't cover the problem no childish stunts like snogging a guy infront of them will do anything.

• Thank you very much for the advice, I'll try to talk to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a boyfriend and kiss all over him.

What Guys Said 11

• Tell them that if they don't cool it with the lesbo comments, you'll go find some random guy to screw and you'll take pictures to prove to them that you're not. That will probably make them shut up.

• Of course, I am not suggesting that you actually do such a thing!

• But that's actually a good idea. Might work.

• Let your mom discover you in bed with a guy, both naked. ;-)

• Does it even matter? Why even care who thinks what? Isn't this YOUR sexuality and by that I mean your private thing? It's no one else's business and you shouldn't even care about what other people think or don't think.

• Make a sex tape with a guy and send it to them 😜

• Have sex with your boyfriend right in front of them.

• Bring a boyfriend home. Seriously, how is this a fucking problem?

• Lesbians are disgusting

• Suck a dick right in front of them...

• your sister is a bitch. date a guy and prove he wrong.

• bring a boy home and fuck him.

• Tell them you're not, get a boyfriend!
    Let them walk in on you having sex!!!

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like your afraid of your sexuality why would u care if your straight if someone thought you were gay, if they bring it to you just tell them straight that your into Boys and your sister just winding them up. If they don't believe you who cares just carry on doing your thing and when you get a boyfriend they will get the hint. But it feels to me that you might have feeling for girls which is totally normal and fine if you do and your scared of what people r going to think of you and treat u different

• Nah, I don't think I have feelings for girls, but I do think that my parents treat me differently because of that.

• I would suggest get a boyfriend.