Are humans mostly good, bad or neutral?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think neutral, is very hard to say if all humans are nice or bad.
    But honestly... I think evilness rule this world.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly nuetral. But the neutral ones will follow the good and bad ones examples, and the bad find it far easier to have a far bigger effect on a greater number of poeple. And evil begets evil.

• Everyone has the capacity to be very very selfish, but also to be very generous if given the right opportunity.
      But society is distrustfull of goodness, and rewards selfishness.

• I agree :)

What Girls Said 2

• Humans are evil as fuck.

• Unfortunately yes, lots of humans are evil...

• I think most people are neutral, followed by evil people, while truly good people are very rare.

What Guys Said 11

• Most people want to do good and believe in good. However, when the call to action occurs most would rather do nothing.

• I think people are inherently good.
    They never justify doing good things, only bad things. Most bad people think they are good people or try to convince themselves they are.
    It's external experiences that can lead down a road of badness.

• Neutral just plain boring or have some good and bad qualities.

• I think most people are about as good as they can be. That doesn't mean they can't be vengeful, petty, vindictive or callous. A lot depends on how they were brought up and what sort of society they live in.

• Benign/evil. No good humans.

• We are all a mix of good and bad. What makes someone a good or a bad person overall is how the two balance out. I think most people are neutral with a slant towards good.

• Everyone has an ulterior motive. I consider humans to be bad.

• We have the potential for both.

• We have good, we have bad, bad just triumphs in media/news

• Wouldn't say evil per say, but for every single action performed the subconscious motive is self survival and advancement (with obvious exceptions such as those who are severly depressed). That in itself means that evey action has a selfish motive behind it. This has been programmed out of men mostly in life-or-death situations, where others are in danger (women and children first) and with women pertaining to children..

• Humans are mostly self-centered; not necessarily good or evil.

• So you would suggest that most humans are neutral?

• Yes. I think we're born neutral but self-centered. I don't think we're innately good or evil. Once we become socialized and aware of the consequences that our actions have on others, the conscious choices that we make in light of that knowledge determines whether we could be classified as good or evil.

• Ok, I agree on that...