What do you think happens after death?

• I don't know and Don't care
  • I'm Christian, my soul will go to Eternal life in heaven,
  • I'm athiest , nothing happens, you just sieze to exist , depressing...
  • I'm muslim, Eternal life in heaven
  • I believe you are reincarnated somehow or that energy goes elsewhere, into another living thing
  • Well first, of postmortem , rotting corpse and you decompose...
  • I believe something else explain

Most Helpful Guy

• You wanna know my secret. Go ahead, just explore
    www.google.co.in/.../Roswell.pdf&ved=0CBsQFjAAahUKEwi07pT0nMfIAhXKI44KHUEfAQE&usg=AFQjCNFjf8IgyjCp6x3jCpQoKU7u7qr8vA&sig2=y1Mlciq83zSbSunvWTWvtw
    I assume our souls as a setup of a software, and this body is like a computer a very advanced one call it 'system' . Our body is the hard disk in which you can put the set up and install it, which creates some new files on hard drive like memories and dreams and everything we feel.
    WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN A HARD DRIVE START TO MALFUNCTIONING?
    Yes you take the setup outside in a flash drive, then format the drive (this is death formatting or getting ride of drive) take that setup install it into a fresh drive (new body).
    Now only your soul setup goes the flash files and the new files and documents we make in the last drive does not comes with us thus we don't have memories of last birth. And virus and, worms and other error causing software, are just ghosts, evil, monsters, devil, Satan.
    Now think of God's this are the programs editing software they have access to higher function in our computer.
    Now think of different software, video clipper, file editors, video editor, photoshop and other, so this special software are just like soccer's, magicians, witches, vampires! Werewolf,...
    And if you can make yourself free from being a software and become a independent application a software with Artificial intelligence, that is what I will call 'Moksha' the eternal mental and spiritual enlightenment... Of our soul..

What Girls Said 7

• I'm atheist, I just believe that everything just stops and nothing exists for you anymore. Meh, it's depressing if you let it be.

• I try to go to heaven and sometimes I wonder. If God forces people in Africa or North Korea to choose torture and death over having their faith in God. What makes you think God will forgive you if you cheat on a test, or lie to somebody, or judge somebody, or sleep with somebody? What makes you think God will judge you by a different standard by which he judges them? I'd say 98% to 99% of Christians in North America are going to hell after they die.

• If God did exist he wouldn't be sending people to Africa as a punishment. I've lived there and it's the most beautiful, welcoming and happiest place I've ever known. As for hell, well, at least you'd have some good stories to tell. ;)

• I'm an atheist and I actually believe it does go on somehow.. Why do people always confuse atheism ( a: without theo: god) with no believe into an afterlife tbh..

• Hopefully reincarnation, most likely eternal nothingness.

• I believe that whatever you believe in. Whatever belief you have is what happens. As for me I believe I will be reincarnated

• I believe I'll live another life. My soul can't die.

• I'm a Christian, but I don't know that I exactly believe in the popular interpretation of heaven as a place of puffy clouds and harps. I feel more like there is some benevolent force we become part of if we're good people, but that it probably exists in a form we can't comprehend on earth.

What Guys Said 14

• Nothing, when you die you do nothing, you know nothing, you just rot. This is the only life you live, enjoy it.

• My brother told me, that earth is where all the lost souls are, and each person is trying to find their divine purpose
    but most people give up, and die, reincarnate and have to find a new divine purpose
    he says if we find our divine purpose... we live forever...

• When you die. . . everybody divides up your stuff!

• maybe you old man, but we are still young

• @PiuBelloAmante You got that right!

• Hahaha! This is my favourite answer. And the most accurate, considered and honest, by far!

• remember the law of conservation of matter? Atoms can not be destroyed , but simply change forms. So I think after I die, my body will be eaten by a decomposer, then a another animal , then another , and hopefully a human. Then I will be reborn from their body.

• I believe in an afterlife/spirit realm that you are transferred to when you die. I don't necessarily believe in any particular religion, but i do believe that this is what happens after you die.

• i don't think anything happens. but i like the idea of reincarnation, it would be in line with the laws of energy. also i like the idea of Valhalla as well.

• What's most likely is I will cease to exist.

But who knows? I HOPE Heaven or reincarnation.

HA like God the Bouncer's gonna let me in his club

• All the pain and suffering go away

• When I die, then (with respect to me) the whole world ends. Because, after I die, whether the world really ends or not makes no difference to me.

• I'm an athiest. I believe that all that awaits us after death is an eternity of nothingness - not depressing at all. In fact to me that sounds more peaceful and poetic than any of the other unfounded theories

• I will sleep until the creation of the new earth.

• I'm a proud catholic boy 😊

• I would have picked C but it's life and not depressing. It is motivation to live and live fully.

• I'm an atheist, but I believe in reincarnation... because human mind is a form of energy, basically - energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

• Sounds good, but how can't I remember being alive before then? Is it the brain itself (and thus not the energy) which produces memory and are they lost when 'changing to' another body?

• Ah ok i get it! :)
      I just hope there will be something good after death

• I hope so too :)