Does the milk or the cereal go first? why?

• Milk
  • Cereal
  • At the same time
  • Neither
  • The bowl
  • I don't eat cereal

Most Helpful Guy

• I like adding cereal first. If I add the cereal second, it would be more prone to floating on the milk so it would be harder to know how far the cereal penetrated downwards which means I wouldn't be as confident on how much cereal is the bowl. If I add the milk on the cereal, the cereal will already be on the bottom.

That allows me to gauge the ratio better to minimize milk loss or adding more milk to the bowl.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• according to that little kid (forgot his name) from How I Met Your Mother, cereal first, it tastes better.

• Why would you put the milk first :o

• I think cereal should go first, but it's up to you. If you like milk first, the milk goes first. If you like cereal first, then cereal goes first.

• The cereal gets eaten first when I eat cereal. Then I drink the milk. If I'm still hungry I'll sometimes eat the bowl.

• Oh you mean the order? I'll put the bowl down first, then the cereal goes in the bowl, then I pour in the milk.

• The cereal always go first

• Milk goes first. ALWAYS! If you add milk first, you add the amount you want, and then you add as much cereals as you want, if you finish them and still want more, you add more.
    If you add cereals first, there'll be more cereals than milk, and that's not good.

• The volume of milk depends on the density of the cereal, so it makes sense to do cereal first. You also moisten the cereal that's on the top, which is generally ideal.

• i eat cereal straight out the box (bowls are for pussies), but cerial should go in first so you don't have milk splash all over the place when you pour the cereal in.

• Cereal goes first, if you pour milk first then you won't have much cereal to pour in because it'll just float on top of the milk.

• Cereal normally goes first

• the bowl lmao it doesn't really matter but the cereal then the milk is what i do

• Cereal goes first, then you add the appropriate amount of milk to soften the cereal to your liking

• Cereal goes first because you measure the milk to the amount of cereal

• I put the cereal in first, because the other way round causes me to put both too much milk and cereal in.

• Some people put the milk first? How odd.

• I like adding milk first because I love my cornflakes dry

• ( •_•)
    like... I doubt it even matters.
    / \

• Wdf? I thought everyone did cereal then kilk. It let's you know the milk to cereal ratio when you pour milk in, so it doesn't get to soggy stay to crunchy, or however you like it

• The milk. You don't wanna drown the cereal!

What Girls Said 15

• It's milk for me because I buy Alpro coconut flavoured soya milk (if you haven't tried it, try it, it's amazing ;) ) which is only like 1L and I use a crazy amount of milk compared to the amount of cereal which is usually not more than a tablespoon haha 😅

• if you put the milk first it might get splashy and messy, so cereal first.

• the cereal go first :(

• Cereal goes first. By controlling the amount of cereal you can control your portion size

• the bowl..

• Cereal. I seriously didn't think anyone thought otherwise lol.

• The cereal goes first

• cereal since if you put milk the cereal floats and isn't evenly coated

• cereal you heathen!

• Cereal to watch the portion

• cereal first because it will float on the surface and cause trouble if you pour the milk first

• Milk first, always. I don't like it when the cereals goes first.

• I don't know why but I always put the milk first. Maybe I'm weird.

• I put the milk first when I feel lazy to open the fridge again

• milk gos first