(Pics) Do I got good taste in woman, I'm just wondering if something is wrong with my eyes?

(Pics) Do I got good taste in woman, I'm just wondering if something is wrong with my eyes?

Updates:
Different races? Now that you mention it, the oddest thing happened in which I suddenly got color blindness. I was wondering why they all look the same.
I updated this because some people couldn't tell I was joking. lol I don't blame them cause they didn't see the first update that I posted some time after. I guess just like the eye of the beholder thing it may also apply to sense of humor as well. Anyway, like most of you I like all races equally. Remember don't be a racist. Racism is bad mmkaay. XD

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, there's something wrong with your eyes; you only like heavily photoshopped women.

4|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Somehow I think this was just an attempt at you trying to stir up the women on this site over you preferring women who are way above average in their looks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, now kiss!

0|0
    0|0
  • you eyes are just fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Not one has natural beauty. Take off all the makeup and no photoshop they prob look like shit.

1|2
    0|1
  • The women in the photos are attractive I suppose, although some are too fake for my liking. But everyone has their own tastes.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Anybody can post pictures of attractive people. What is this all about?

0|0
    1|0
  • Stop objectifying women you misogynistic pig... lol jk who give a shit but to your question we all have different taste in women and it's up to you if it's considered good taste

0|0
    0|0
  • ... the 3rd one is DISGUSTING, look at how small her arms are compared to her fake breasts. Nasty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think overall you do, but the only ones i was personally attracted to were the 1st, 3rd, and 4th.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are hot af bruh-bruh

LOL!!! at update!

0|0
    0|0
  • They're pretty hot. It'd be weird if you weren't attracted to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a dude who likes women. We all have our individual preferences; there's nothing wrong with your eyes, or with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like you like every race, you're a real progressivist. Good job

0|0
    0|0