(Pics) Do I got good taste in woman, I'm just wondering if something is wrong with my eyes?

Different races? Now that you mention it, the oddest thing happened in which I suddenly got color blindness. I was wondering why they all look the same.
I updated this because some people couldn't tell I was joking. lol I don't blame them cause they didn't see the first update that I posted some time after. I guess just like the eye of the beholder thing it may also apply to sense of humor as well. Anyway, like most of you I like all races equally. Remember don't be a racist. Racism is bad mmkaay. XD

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, there's something wrong with your eyes; you only like heavily photoshopped women.

Most Helpful Guy

• Somehow I think this was just an attempt at you trying to stir up the women on this site over you preferring women who are way above average in their looks.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, now kiss!

• you eyes are just fine

• Not one has natural beauty. Take off all the makeup and no photoshop they prob look like shit.

• The women in the photos are attractive I suppose, although some are too fake for my liking. But everyone has their own tastes.

What Guys Said 8

• Anybody can post pictures of attractive people. What is this all about?

• Stop objectifying women you misogynistic pig... lol jk who give a shit but to your question we all have different taste in women and it's up to you if it's considered good taste

• ... the 3rd one is DISGUSTING, look at how small her arms are compared to her fake breasts. Nasty.

• I think overall you do, but the only ones i was personally attracted to were the 1st, 3rd, and 4th.

• they are hot af bruh-bruh

LOL!!! at update!

• They're pretty hot. It'd be weird if you weren't attracted to them.

• You're a dude who likes women. We all have our individual preferences; there's nothing wrong with your eyes, or with you.

• Looks like you like every race, you're a real progressivist. Good job