What does your inner child enjoy?

I like to watch my childhood favorite shows, the powerpuff girls, sometimes i like to go on Nickjr. com to play games i was obssessed with as a kid when Im bored, and I like to sit on a spinny chair and spin around as fast as i can. Cmon be honest, and please be nice to everyone ^x^

Most Helpful Guy

• Big bowl of cereal while watching Saturday morning cartoons wrapped up in my comforter lol but older shows not the wack shit on now

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• My Little Pony, My Little Pony
    AH AHHH AHHH AHHHHHH
    MY LITTLE PONY.
    I used to wonder what friendship could be.
    ¡Until you all shared it's magic with me!
    Big adventures, tons of fun
    A beautiful heart, faithful and strong
    Sharing kindness, ¡it's an easy feat!
    And magic makes it all complete...
    Cause it's MYYYYYY LITTLE PONY.
    ¿Do you know you're all my very best friieeeeeends?

(As ashamed as I am to say it, I wrote that from memory)

• Blues Clues. I LOVE Blues Clues and can watch it for hours.

• Lol mostly everything an actual child would enjoy lol.

• I love playing Pokemon. I don't care if some people think that is childish. Surprisingly most other guys also play them

What Girls Said 9

• haha yea you and me both.. I have played on Nickjr a few time growing up but not a lot. still like spinning in chairs, watch kid movies with my younger sibling still to.

• i love old cartoons: bugs bunny, popeye, tom slick, under dog, johnny quest (i had a huge crush on Johnny), i love playing with Legos.

My boyfriend was so sweet and bought me the entire series of Dungeons & Dragons cartoon! It is awesume!

• that's awesome, I love those shows. and that's cool. not a fan of dungeons and dragons lol

• My inner child still enjoys cartoons and listening to boy bands and coloring. My inner child still wakes up some Saturday mornings, gets a bowl of cereal and sits in front of the TV. My inner child still buys Lisa Frank products. My inner child plays dolls with my niece for hours. My inner child also still wants my mom when I'm sick lol. My inner child will never go anywhere.

• I watched Arthur with my younger brother yesterday. I still continued to watch it after he fell asleep.

• MUUUUUSIC <3

I used to watch mtv all day long as a 5 y/o

• Watching Disney movies, listening to Disney songs, drinking juice boxes and eating gummies and other child snacks.

• I absolutely adore the Disney princesses and Alice in wonderland!

• Eating Frootloops laying on the floor and watching Sesame street. I did that EVERY morning on weekdays when I was younger.

• Playing kids games on PC,