How many of you cry during sad movies?

Most Helpful Girl

• All the time. I don't know whether that's a good thing or bad. The movie, Extremely Loud and Incredibly close (about a family whose father died in the Twin Towers in 9/11) made me bawl in the theaters. My friends were laughing at me, but oh well. Also, P. S. I Love You made me cry for basically the whole movie haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Tear up, sure, that's not uncommon. Only one time in recent memory that one made me full out cry though. I watched Click a few months after my dad had a near death experience with his heart, that was not a pleasant viewing experience.

What Girls Said 14

• I usually do. I'm the kind of person who cries easily, so yeah, it happens more often than I'd like it to happen.

• Yes...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Oww that hurt my thumb XD

• *raises hand* Every time... lol

• Yeah I do, I'm not afraid to feeeeeeel!!!

• I cry during movies 70% of the times. Cry for joy, sadness, adrenaline, etc lol sometimes the movie is soooo good that I just cry over that

• Honestly? I never cry to movies... I don't recall crying to any movies at all.

• I cry but not cuz I'm sad... I cry when things are so fucking epic I can't handle it.

• I tried to hide it, but then started sobbing during Lion King, when the Father died.

• I don't. I'm gonna be honest though like if someone else is crying then it makes me laugh... I know, I know I'm evil

• Yes. And also really happy movies!

• For example?

• If you watch TITANIC, you will cry!

• I don't doubt that

• I do. Every time the dog in the movie dies.

• some sad movies i do cry, but not others

• I don't cry at anything, emotions on a steady zero

• I don't haha

What Guys Said 6

• This might be strange coming from a man, but I certainly do cry if it's 'too' tragic or emotional. Of course, I don't make it obvious to anyone else. Just a few silent tears, and that's it. Because according to this stupid, hypocritical society, 'real men don't cry', right? :(

• No. I cried so hard after watching "The Fault In Our Stars" and "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl". I almost drowned after reading and watching TFIOS.

• This will ruin my rep on here, but I cry in all Nicholas Sparks movies... Especially "the best of me" and "the notebook". I just really relate to those movies..

- side note, girls have compared me to all of those male characters in his movies ☺️

• Sometimes, not gonna lie, some movies does get me. But the one scene I cried when I first saw it as a kid, and still today manages to get me emotional, is when Gandalf "dies"... my god, I had to cover my eyes so that my parents wouldn't see me cry :'(

• Me? Cry? Pssssh... never.

... except in Marley & Me.

• only one movie, and one particular scene makes me cry...

• I only cry if it's sad dog movies like hatchico or Marley and me, I could care less if he didn't fit on the debri that had space for two people