Do you want me to be serious?

so recently, I've noticing how some of you don't like how I don't take my questions seriously, and how my polls are crazy. What do you think? should I just stop with the crazy polls & questions and be serious?

• Serious.
  • Don't change, I like you that way.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't. Ever. Change.

I told you, don't dim that light of yours for anyone. Your personality is probably one of the best ones here. Keep being your silly, quieky, light hearted self! If people don't like it, then that socks for them. Be you! ❤

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 6

• We love you just the way you are!!! If someone doesn't appreciate your humor and style that's their problem >:[ You're awesome and nothing can change it!!!
    media.giphy.com/media/oMV9WErqn3ZG8/giphy.gif

• bellleeeeeeeeeeee, that gif just stole my heart!!! <3

• DON'T YOU DARE CHANGE A THING ABOUT YOURSELF.
    YOU ARE ALL READY PERFECT!
    FUCK DAVE!

• Humour is good, but let's not forget that this is indeed an advice website. Humor every now and then is good fun. But everytime? Would defeat the purpose of this website if we all just never post anything serious.

• Your polls remind me of @XNicoleMariex3 :3

Just do you. If you like being silly then everyone else's opinions of you don't matter. \(^0^)/

• No. I love you as you are

Pls don't stop the crazy questions. If you don't ask them, no one will.

And they are damn entertaining :)

• Absolutely not.