WHAT WERE THE SOME THINGS THAT YOU HATE ON OPPOSITE GENDER?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women who claim to care ONLY about personality and yet often date physically attractive men who are jerks to them. Meanwhile, more often than not there is someone who really cares about him/her but is "friendzoned" and used as a tool to vent about the jerk they are dating.

• Yes yes and yes. That happens all the time! and it is so annoying.

• @Applefan1 The thing is, at least men are honest about it and we are pretty open about caring about looks. I've flat out told women to tell me the truth and they beat around the bush and never tell me the real reason I know it to be. They say they like my personality, my confidence (believe it or not), they like that I dress well, they like how much I care about them and things I do for them, they like everything about me, except one thing. When they don't want to tell me to sound rude it's pretty obvious, it's something physical. I think though women often don't want a "nice guy" because it doesn't come off as masculine. And the average rocker, druggie, borderline violent/angry guy is the type of person who would probably be more apt to protect a woman in a tribal type of society. Nowadays, that doesn't really matter. But we are still sort of wired the same way. Women, and yes I'm generalizing, but more often not don't want a nice, sweet guy but someone who they can "fix."

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that most dudes want to sex any and everything that moves Lol

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing, I like all girls. Sure some people have their quirks but those are personal quirks, not gender quirks.

• The capslock is located to the left of the WASD keyes usually. If you press it you can turn it off and then write with normal letters.

• Lol when they are fat? Like I don't hate but that's definitely a turn off if that's what u asking

• Lol at all the downvotes. If you said you didn't like when girls were skinny, you'd have been super popular.

• Glad to see there are still some sane people. Kudos.

• @GingerBear These frustrated nerds destroy only thing this site is here for, Honesty from both genders.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys who insist they are 'nice guys' when they're really dickwads in disguise.
    Also fatness, for both genders. I find it extremely unattractive.