If you were Dobby's master, what would you do?

Dobby the House Elf! Would you give him a piece of clothing to set him free? Would you give him a sock, like Harry did?

• Give him the sock! You're free to go, pal!
  • I'd keep him as my servant, but I'd treat him like family :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved Dobby! I'd wanna keep him, but I wouldn't mistreat him. And if I felt that he was unhappy, I'd gladly give him the sock to set him free.

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him a sock set him free, as him to be friends he can stay with me and lets se if we can find him an another cute elf, so we can have lots of little dobbies in their house, treat him like a human, maybe more then that, cause a person like that needs healing and special treatment who has been scarred in life.

• Little Dobby's!!! That's the best idea ever! @ginnyweasley needs to see this.

• @Girly1710 can't believe I won MHO. Mental scars can be healed by love only, been in a bad situation like dobby, part of the ugly childhood, I know what he will need most as his cure to feel better

• S. P. E. W. for forever let dobby free! oh my god i love the idea of little dobby's

What Girls Said 7

• Of course.
    It makes me sad seeing Dobby sad. :(

• Nah :) The whole point of setting him free was to get him away from his masters who were mistreating him. If I was his master, I'd treat him kindly and even give him days off work.

• Give him he sock and if he chose to stay of his own will means we would be real friends.

• #$P£W #FreeAllElfs

• Let him go. *cringe*

• Set him free...

• Sock 'em!
    Seriously, I would give him a sock and let him be free!

What Guys Said 5

• tell dobby to get the fuck out

• I'm not a Potter fan so I have no idea what that thing is but if it's anything like Golum then no thanks I'll pass.

• I would give him a shirt so he doesn't have to ware that pillow case anymore

• Well depends on how I saw him due to being raised really.

• Make him get scarlett johansen and ellen paige to suck me off.