Do hate or love rain? Why?

I hate it. It ruins my plans and makes me feel sick, weather changes give me flu lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes a brief spring rain followed by a nice sunny day is great. Feels like it freshens everything up. What I hate are those dreary times where it rains for days on end and its gloomy and muddy and terrible outside. Too many rainy days in a row puts me in a funk. I like the sunshine

What Guys Said 22

• Without rain, the plants would die and the world would look like shit. So the rain is my friend. I just wish it would learn to only happen when I am at work, or late at night when I am asleep.

• I love rain, I love those puddles, and green lush that it leaves behind. I like to walk in rain...
    And I have fantasy to dance with a girl in a classic Royal European 1980's ball gown, in rain..
    orig01.deviantart.net/.../...y_szerina-d6rja3i.png
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...64c66afa88.jpg
    , but even being alone, I love rain, I love winter, I love summers to, I love all seasons just at different time of each day in each season

• I enjoy rain. Sounds really relaxing when trying to sleep or just chill. Don't mind getting wet. Can be fun.

• I hate getting wet and cold.

• i actually love the rain. but here in bakersfield calfornia, we just had a very nasty thunder storm. one of the thunders that hit sounded like a nuclear bomb went off literally. it was a loud bang type thunder that set off all the car alarms and shattered a few windows, it was hella weird

• I like the rain, but only when it rains periodically.

• I hate it, especially because it's not that warm here. if it's 30°C and then it starts to rain it's nice but now it's 3°C and raining outside and its just... meh
    can't do anything

• I love both👍😄
    Goin' out to the beach on a sunny day or enjoying a comfy day in the house when it rains👌😁

• yeah, rain is awesome when you don't have plans

today, for example, I didn't go to the gym and I didn't go to a french conference in a university, I had to do those things but the fucking rain didn't let me

• Yeah thats true, with something planned it can make things annoying, but in the end you couldnt have done something to avoid the rain. So no reason to get angry 'bout it😄

• The rain drops were extremely thick and I was feeling lazy, soo lol I prefer to stayed home but it did annoyed me

• I love the rain, I love going for walks in it. I also love sitting next to a window listening to it... It has a nice feeling to it.

• I love the rain, I find it calming

• I like it, rain is quite romantic...

• I hate being in the rain!

• I love it because there's no sun and everything looks beautiful... but then education came with a bat and beat my ass

• I would only like it if I lived in a humid climate and a downpour gave off a nice breeze.

• I like the rain when I'm inside my home and I want to stay there. Which is almost always.

• hate the rain love the sun

• I love watching the rain pour from my window. It's so relaxing

• il ove to walk in the rain because the sound calms me and well i like being wet haha

• I absolutely love the rain to the point that it doesn't happen every day.. Going to the beach on a rainy day is priceless with the right people ;)

• I like the sound of it on a tin roof but that's about it! Aha :)

• Both. I love seeing it out the window in winter with a cup of Earl Grey tea either listening to music or reading. I hate it when I have to stand outside in it when it suddenly starts and I don't have my umbrella and have no shelter for a brief time, like walking back to the car when shopping.

• i like it wish it could rain all the time

What Girls Said 9

• rain makes me so damn happy. my favourite thing is when their is a big, torrential rainstorm with big, grey clouds and lots of thunder and lightning. ill open my window and sit with a book and a blanket. it makes me feel so happy and cozy. my friends actually make fun of me for it.

• Rain is awesome.. it puts me to sleep and and gives our nature something to drink :]]]
    I love rain storms and the sounds of thunder... Thunder storms <3 ... I love you just don't flood us.. ^_^

• Yes and no I guess. No because everything gets wet and cold. I hate the cold but don't wind wind. Yes because it calming and there's something about it that makes wet things look nice lol

• I love how the trees look, I love cold too but I hate the humidity, rain gives me flu

• I love the rain. I love how it smells, how the grass feels, how the trees and leaves look. I love the feel of the rain when its soft/gentle and it falls on my face and even if I am soaked I still will dance in the rain and play

• i don't like rain >:( i only like if its raining and am inside LOL

• Love it we Californians need it a lot

• I love to be inside looking out at it. It's very soothing. And on occasion, I like to be out in it. Like in a summer storm. I actually got caught in the rain a week or so ago. It was refreshing. It eased my racing mind. I was completely soaked by the time I got home, but I was so content.

• I don't hate it, I just don't like it sometimes

• Love the rain. =)