Would you have sex with a teacher if you could get away with it?

Obviously a teacher you find hot/attractive.

I definitely would, and I know who I'd ****!

It'd be my hot belgian teacher from back at school... I'd ride her ass!

Most Helpful Girl

• I never had any crushes on teachers.. they were authority figures and I wasn't keen on authority. Some girls in my school were into the deputy head, who was a complete knob who got his jollies making 11 year olds cry, and right up until he left when I was 16 used to spend 15 minutes a day with me in his office shouting in my face and giving me detentions. Then there was this PE teacher who wasn't my type at all anyway; he was very masculine and hairy, and he fell out of favour with me very quickly for making me play handball in goal (I got hit in the boob, it hurt like a bitch, and from then on I stopped showing up to his lessons). There was a tech teacher who was very clean cut and who some girls apparently found attractive.. he was an evangelical Christian which put me off (no offence to evangelical Christians I just wouldn't want to go out with one).

If I had to pick a teacher it would be my A Level Philosophy teacher - he was funny and laid back and interesting, in his early 20s so the authority thing didn't feel so extreme. I wouldn't particularly find him attractive if you were to just show me a picture of him, but he was good looking and a really great guy

Most Helpful Guy

• In4 Belgian teacher pics and nah bro, Sadly all are below 5 here

• Stfu steroid boy!

You must have small man syndrome hahahahaha!

• How about you post a pic and I'll too and see whose bigger little guy Elliot Rodgers 2? Or you want a bench offf on insta? lmao

• So you don't deny it?

Chump.

What Girls Said 4

• HAHAHA

There was this one teacher I thought was kinda cute... Other than him - no one is that hot.

• No way! That's disturbing.

• Nope lol I do not find older men or women attractive sexually with a few exceptions of celebrities. and I would rather only have sex with my SO if I had one and if I was ready lol

• Well, I was 20 and there was this attractive 29 year old professor at my university. I would have been open to dating him, not just having sex with him after I graduated. He was really smart, funny, and really seemed to care about others... that made me more attracted to him.

But to answer your question, no, since I don't have casual sex.

What Guys Said 4

• I've had visualizations of myself doing that and enjoying it but I would never actually do it. Might feel weird from that point on.

• I had 2-3 hot teachers in high school I fantasized a little bit about. I would have never done anything because it would have been a lot of trouble if caught for both of us but if I'd knew that wouldn't happen... who knows ;)

• Definitely without a doubt, every guy has had at least one fantasy to bang his teacher I'm no different

• I'd definitely have sex with a teacher. I'm 51 years old. So it's okay!