What's the dream meaning of being bitten by cobra on ankle or foot? Please tell?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally, a snake featured in a dream means that you’re dealing with a difficult situation or unsettling emotions in your waking life. On the positive side of this dream analysis, dreaming of snakes could also mean that healing and transformation are taking place.

What Guys Said 2

• Well let's go with snakes represent the make penis. So maybe your dream meant you want to give a foot job or maybe have a guy come on your ankle/foot.

• None, dreams mean shit.

What Girls Said 2

• it means you should stop watching NatGeo for a while..

• According to the interpretation of dreams in the Islamic culture , seeing a cobra or snake biting you means that you have enemies in your family it means one of your family members is your enemy who doesn't like you , or it can mean that you have a neighbor who envy you and who is evil :)
    I don't know about you but i do beleive in Those interpretations its a part of my religion , also the most meaningful drems are one that we have just before the rise of the sun ^^

• Yes it's also stated in our Swapn Shahstra that the most meaningful dreams are one that we have in the dawn time. And thanks for giving me your precious opinion and your sweet precious time :)
      I sent you a message, please check inbox :)

• And the dream we have in dawn time usually comes true

• Right its what i beleive too haha
      ^^